• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Ocarina of Time

R

rubberbelly

Hi how do you enter Gameshark codes for this game into the gameo_O

Farore

Goddess of Courage
To be honest, and trying not to be rude, i would advise not using codes for games for the mere fact that it expresses the lack of skill and patience code-users have to play these games. I guess you could say im strictly against using codes x]

and to note, I have been looking around and i wasnt able to find a single code for the game so far, so you may be outta luck. Sorry for not being able to help, but good luck with what youre looking for :)

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Hello there. I would disagree with what Farore said above about the lack of skill and patience. I find after completing a Game a few times it can be fun to play around with codes and things like that. Unfortunately I can't help you in this instance because I don't actually know where you can Get codes for 3DS games.

Cel-Shaded Deku

Ha ha, charade you are!
Rapin' your churches, burnin' your women!
To be honest, and trying not to be rude, i would advise not using codes for games for the mere fact that it expresses the lack of skill and patience code-users have to play these games. I guess you could say im strictly against using codes x]

Hello there. I would disagree with what Farore said above about the lack of skill and patience. I find after completing a Game a few times it can be fun to play around with codes and things like that.

Let's end this discussion before we get too off topic. You can make a thread for it if you want, but I think we already have one.

Back to the topic, you would obviously need a Gamshark to enter codes; you can't enter codes into the game itself. I'm not sure if a Gameshark exists for the 3DS yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom