• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Classic Ocarina of Time: Which Enemy Did You Want to Strangle? (The Most Annoying Enemy)

Most annoying enemy in your opinion

• Anubis

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Armos

• Flying tile

• Leever

• Floor Master

• Wall Master

• Like Like

• Tektite

• Peahat Larvae

• Peahat

• Octorok

• Re-dead

• Iron-Knuckle

• Freezard

• Beamos

• Keese

• Poe Sisters (Post which, or all)

• Guay

• Wolfos

• Other

• Total voters

Braivety

FPT | Breb
One of the biggest reasons I hate Like Likes so much is that on my first run through of the Water Temple, ( I was about half way through it) I had my Zora Tunic on and I got eaten. Then just because I like seeing the Tunics and Shields on the ground as items and stuff, I put on my Goron Tunic to see more before I killed it. When I killed it, all that came out was the Goron Tunic and the Hylian Shield. I was so friggin pissed. I had to do the rest of the dungeon without being able to breath under water, which was ridiculously hard.......but I did it.

Dragoncat

Twilit wildcat: Aerofelis
Fig said:
Everytime I see one, I change to green tunic and mirror shield so they can never take away anything from me. I'm such a genius sometimes. :D
*applauds* I'll have to try that...but what if you dont yet have the mirror shield? Today I felt like a badass because a like like ate me, and I killed it before it could digest my stuff. I then proceeded to strut around the fire temple like I owned the place. Like a boss...

godess reborn said:
Redeads are the most annoying for me. While inside the well, there are swarms of redeads, and even if you play the Sun's Song, the effect wears off as soon as you attack. What happens if they are close together and you accidentaly hit two or three? It's difficult to focus on one redead when there are several right behind you. And the way they grab Link... It shall forever remain etched in my memory.
Simple. Play the sun's song, dont attack any redeads, and get the heck outta there. Unless of course you have to kill them to open a room or something...in that case, dayam. Note that I havent actually beaten it yet...
And ikr? Somebody made a joke about it though...redeads, in life, were lonely souls that couldnt find a lover. So in death, they hump everyone in sight xD

Like likes and Wallmasters! Like likes would always chew me up and steal my stuff. Made me super angry! And wallmasters are just annoying because they come out of nowhere and take you far away. I didn't like either of them much.

Am I the only one who loathes the OoT version of Keese, especially Fire and Ice types? It creeps me out when they swoop towards you, with the creepy battle music playing. With Fire and Ice, it's hell. When they touch you, you are unable to attack them in time before they fly away. It's like they're taking the p***. Grrrrrr!!!

I can deal with Like Likes by avoiding their suction attack. If they take my tunic and shield, I'd kill them straight away.

Redeads? Scary as heck! Don't hate them though.

Wallmasters I can cope, but the Floormasters are a nightmare to fight.

SavageWizzrobe

Eating Link since 1987
I totally hate Floormasters! They turn invincible at points and take off a heart per hit without double defense, and their charging attack is quite fast. On top of that, when you "defeat" one it splits into three small ones, and if one grabs you it will grow into another Floormaster! Even worse, some of them are invisible, so it's very hard to kill all three mini Floormasters at the same time after the Floormaster splits, since using the Lens of Truth makes it so that you can't use magic spin attacks! Grrrrrr....

LavaAnon

The Forever Gamer
I had to pick Keese. All Keese! Ice Keese, Fire Keese, and normal Keese. I hate them with a passion. Although it would be upsetting if they removed them from any Zelda series. Fire Keese, they burn your stuff and you along with it! Ice Keese are just annoying... they just go up to you like its nothing and freezes you. Normal Keese are not AS annoying the others, but they are still annoying.

I would have to say Floormaster just because they split and if you dont kill the little ones you soon get swapmed. Iron Knuckles were easy once you figured out you could bombchu they all to death lol

MsNerrrrd

Demyx stole my cookies
ReDeads and Anubis'. It took AGES for me to get past that room in Spirit Temple, with the Anubis there, where you had to circle to the other side of the room, and then light the switch, just URGH! I died so many times, just avoiding the fire Anubis shoots, and blaaaah, it was just so frustrating!
And ReDeads. Need I say more? The way they just jump behind the corner and hump you to death, ewwwwh.
And I forgot to add Likes. They are probably the most annoying Zelda- enemy to date, I hate the most. The first time I confronted them was when I had just bought a rather expensive Zora Tunic, and was just walking like a boss, and then, the damn Like Like jumps out of nowhere, sucks me in, takes a lot of my hearts, and EATS MY EQUIPMENT! That was just soooooooo annoying. After that confrontation, I always changed my equipment to Kokiri Tunic, Kokiri Boots, Master Sword, when they were near, since you can only get them once in the game, meaning they can't eat them, since you can't get them again.

Keeseman

Smash is Life
Like Likes have to be the most annoying. They take way too long to kill, they look disgusting, it sucks getting... well, sucked up- as well as taking your shield and rupees- and are everywhere.
I would also strangle the ReDeads, as revenge for all the strangling they did to me...

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
ReDeads freak me out, but likelikes are a pain in the a**. i want to strangle both, and i get annoyed with playing the Sun's Song to avoid the fore

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom