• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Classic Ocarina of Time: Which Enemy Did You Want to Strangle? (The Most Annoying Enemy)

Most annoying enemy in your opinion

• Anubis

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Armos

• Flying tile

• Leever

• Floor Master

• Wall Master

• Like Like

• Tektite

• Peahat Larvae

• Peahat

• Octorok

• Re-dead

• Iron-Knuckle

• Freezard

• Beamos

• Keese

• Poe Sisters (Post which, or all)

• Guay

• Wolfos

• Other

• Total voters

Selda

Mysteries of the Deep
This may have been done many times, but i really wanted to make this.

MonkeyFightSquad

*LAUGHS EVILLY*
Like likes and Wall Masters. They were both horrible in the game. When a Like Like took your shield you have to go get another one. And when a wall master caught you, you had to go to the start at the beginning of the temple.

Everyone always seems to say Wall Master. But were they really that prevalent? I don't think so. My vote therefore goes to Like Likes. I hate having my shield eaten. I always saved my game before passing by one so I could reset and save myself the trouble if my shield was eaten. So annoying. Also, Peahats because I sometimes triggered those murderers into awaking. And one last nomination: Armos. Hate wasting bombs to defeat those creeps.

Dragoncat

Twilit wildcat: Aerofelis
Forgot to explain my choice.

Redeads are scary, but they dont move too fast, and Adult Link can easily avoid them. Kid Link can too once the sun song is obtained. And if they start humping you to death, you don't have to watch in agony, you can just mash A to get them off. Works with either Link.

Like likes have their way of making you want to pull your hair out. Expensive shield and tunic...gone in a flash. But unlike wallmasters, they stay in one visible spot. I'd rather be able to see the menace and proceed with caution than all of a sudden be back at the beginning of the dungeon.

Last edited:
What A_LINK said. If like likes actually get you say good bye to shield and tunics, wall masters never gave me any trouble as long as i kept moving and i dont know why you would stand still to begin with so idk.

Dragoncat

Twilit wildcat: Aerofelis
wall masters never gave me any trouble as long as i kept moving and i dont know why you would stand still to begin with so idk.
But what if you dont yet know the direction youre supposed to go? You have to zip through the room pretty much faster than you can say your own name...and if you dont know where the door is, you're going to have a bad time(internet meme! w00t!) When I stood still in wallmaster rooms it was because I didnt know where the exit was and/or how to get to it. One even got me when I was climbing a ladder toward the exit -_-

I think you can get your stuff back if you kill the like like quickly...

Fig

The Altruist
I hate those blasted like likes. They frustrated me so much! Everytime I see one, I change to green tunic and mirror shield so they can never take away anything from me. I'm such a genius sometimes. :D

godess reborn

Blame The Cricket
Redeads are the most annoying for me. While inside the well, there are swarms of redeads, and even if you play the Sun's Song, the effect wears off as soon as you attack. What happens if they are close together and you accidentaly hit two or three? It's difficult to focus on one redead when there are several right behind you. And the way they grab Link... It shall forever remain etched in my memory.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom