• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Zelda Ocarina of Time Vs. Majora's Mask! Which Do You Prefer & Why?

Hey everyone,

Been playing Legend of Zelda for over 20 years now. I've been getting public opinion on which game people prefer and have asked why...the results have been stunning and everyone has shared incredible reasons...would love for y'all to check my video out and then let me know which game y'all prefer! I will then be doing a follow up video with results and analysis of both games! Thanks guys!

[video=youtube;iCb-ogArNYA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCb-ogArNYA&list=UUBHD6Yg8R1yS9akfGm4mecQ[/video]

Akuhime-sama

What's Life Without Adult Humor?
With it being my most Favorite Zelda title out of all of them, the answer is obvious to me. Majora's Mask.

OoT's alright, but for some reason, I just don't like being Adult Link. It's only with OoT that I have this issue. I don't know why, I just lose interest in the game after I pull the Master Sword out for the first time. But, I do like the game as a whole. I just think that OoT is something I'd rather watch than play. And I have seen all of the game, about 5+ times now. xD
My one friend has played it just SOOOOOOO many times around me. And many more without me being there. She's practically a living strategy guide for it. :lol:

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
I really can't choose, I like OoT, it was the first zelda game, and the first videogame I ever played. Majora's mask's story always intrigued me even at a young age. This is something I always struggle with choosing, I like both about even. In the end I always pick OoT though, probably due to nostalgia.

Thanks for the responses! I've been def getting Majora's Mask over Ocarina of Time, but let's not take anything away from how amazing Ocarina is!

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
I'd have to pick Majora's Mask. It built on the solid, core gameplay of Ocarina of Time in some very fresh and innovative ways and was the more creative of the two, which is a big thing in gaming I think. OoT was more 'epic', but MM still tops it for me.

Thanks for the responses guys! I'm in the process of making a follow-up video based on a ton of responses. Thanks guys!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom