• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Randomizer

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
Wasn't a complete do over, you had access to well bottom, the first dungeon. I would say Dodongos but honestly the braclet is BS. The worst part of the randomizer is you don't realize just how much you gotta rely on those songs.

Also Light arrows are locked behind Spirit and Shadow Medallions, Forest Medallion is need for prelude of light and Water for Nocturne. Fire and Light medallions literally serve no purpose ^^. I know someone whose entire run was killed because they needed the letter in a bottle and it was locked in Ganon's Castle behind needing the hover boots and fire arrows (Where golden gaunts are) They managed to get the hover boots in Deku tree but never found the fire arrows he had a look at the cheat sheet in the end when he gave in and he required Zelda's Lullaby which was locked behind Forest medallion which in turn was locked behind dodongo's Cavern, bombs were locked in jabu's belly and he'd expended all his bombchus.

I did the bottom of the well, it gave me gorons bracelet and that's it. The only chests left had to be the map and compass because I never found them, and one I couldn't access without bombs but I felt safe leaving the well knowing that I had everything it had to give. I realised that I could've accessed ice cavern if it wasn't for the fact that I couldn't get to king zora to move him as a kid. I feel like I got caught in a similar trap there. The current seed is going much better. I've had both tunics, zelda's lullaby, minuet, bolero, suns song, sling shot, hookshot and longshot, and silver scale so far. I don't have enough bombchus to open dodongo's cavern yet though. They gave me ten and I used all but 2 up. It's frustrating because buying more bombchus is locked behind the bomb bag so I need to find that. As it stands I can access the forest and fire temples so those are gonna be my next call.

@NintendoCN if the seed isn't working, there's kind of a glitch. Erase your previous rom and the save files on them and it should work. If it's not that I don't know friend, did you remember to compress it?

EDIT: When I said open DC, I meant actually opening the mouth to get to the boss, I have completed the rest of the dungeon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom