• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina Of Time question

yeah, I know. Old game. Old question to ask. But I am still asking it ;)

I am currently playing the gamecube port and trying to get all heart pieces. The fishing pond as an adult, I am trying to find the sinking lure but it is not where its supposed to be. I looked at maps and videos and somehow cannot find it. Can anyone give me advice?

MW7

I believe that the sinking lure doesn't appear until you've gotten the heart piece as a child and golden scale as an adult. In other words, it's a bonus after getting the prizes so you wouldn't use it for obtaining the heart piece. Also note that there is no heart piece for fishing as an adult - the golden scale is the prize which is used elsewhere for a heart piece.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
I believe that the sinking lure doesn't appear until you've gotten the heart piece as a child and golden scale as an adult. In other words, it's a bonus after getting the prizes so you wouldn't use it for obtaining the heart piece. Also note that there is no heart piece for fishing as an adult - the golden scale is the prize which is used elsewhere for a heart piece.
True, because even if you catch a record breaking fish with it, it doesn't count because the Master Fisherman deems their use illegal. I have seen claims that you can get around this though by choosing the option to talk about something with him, then choosing weigh my fish. I've never tested it though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom