• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Ocarina of Time "Mirror Shield"

Which Design is better?

• Old Version

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • New Version

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters

Y2K3

Lushier than Mercy!
I noticed that they changed it on the blocks, but I never paid attention to the design on the shield, so I hadn't noticed that.
I have to say, on the blocks, I much prefer the old design, but for the shield, I'm not sure which one I like better.

J

Jirrup

I like the new design better. I've nothing against the Moon and Star, but the new one looks more interesting.

I don't see why people complained about the Islamic side to it though. NES Link had the Christian symbol on his shield, and there were no complaits there.

T

Twilight warrior

I like the new design better it looks cooler for some reason to me.

Inflexus

ZDG's Prophet
The new one is more appealing, but it looks like it serves no real purpose, so I'd have to say the old one is better.

Wait, isn't that design Ganon's logo or something?

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Do the Gerudo's use it anywhere else? I've only seen it with Ganon and dungeons, especially with Wind Waker if I recall.

You know when you go into Gerudo Valley? Its on that sign hanging across the entrance and its also above that...cave where you get the Ice Arrows. =]

Looking at the 2nd design, you can see there's a differance in Graphics slightly but that makes a big differance; compared to the first one, the second symbol is really drab and doesn't look as shiny. Just looks plonked there. >.<

A

Alkarius

New design. Looks more classy. I know I've seen that symbol before though.

K

Kintenbo

Didn't the sheild design and the original Fire Temple music change because it angered the Islamic people? That's what I heard, at least for the Fire Temple change anyway. Here's the original for those who don't know: http://youtube.com/watch?v=JDcQVzu_kc8

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom