• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina Of Time Grave Digging Tour Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CuccoFighter

時間の英雄
Hello everyone! I am currently doing a 100% play through of Ocarina of Time and currently I am trying to get the Heart Piece that you can get for playing Dampe the Grave keeper's stupid grave digging game and I was wondering if there is any certain soft patches of soil I can try because I have been at it for a couple hours and I have had just about enough of it. So, if anyone has any tips, PLEASE post them in this forum!!!
-CuccoFighter:cucco:

Cel-Shaded Deku

Ha ha, charade you are!
Rapin' your churches, burnin' your women!
The location is random so there are no special patches of soil. If you're no already doing so make sure you're you're only digging up the dirt spots in front of the graves, not just anywhere in Dampe's path. I drew a map with an X over each patch of dirt which helped a lot.

Sonicbowling

BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!!!!!
What I do every time I do this sidequest is,
1: Acquire adult wallet which holds 200 rupees, and make sure it's full.
2: Go to Graveyard and make sure Dampe is there walking around
3: Play Zelda's Lullaby in front of the grave for the first time, but don't go in!
4: If done correctly, the lightning bolt that broke the grave should have made it perfectly light out in the graveyard even though it's the middle of the night.
5: Play the game with Dampe, and make sure he's standing on a Patch of soil or else he won't dig up anything. The location is completely random every time you enter the graveyard.

ironknuckle1

Archer Extraordinaire
I always seem to find it near the end of the top path but as others have said it is completely random. Another thing is once or twice I have gone through and it almost seems like It isnt their after I have gone all the way around, i dont know I probably just skipped one on those times.

M

Melmo Jenkins

are you playing a fresh game? or are you playing one you had from awhile ago?

Jedizora

:right:
Use the lens of truth, and I believe you can see into the graves, thus cheating and knowing which one the heart piece is in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom