• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

OoT-N64 Ocarina of Time Good Game?

E

Eldinvolcano

ok now you might be thinkinging this is a silly thing to post about but lts judge it on if it followed the Zelda formula and had good story and graphics and controls. First if it followed the zelda formula. My answer is yes it had three items to collect to bring sme where had a plot twist in the middle of the game and you used the dungeon item to defeat the boss. Now if you look back on the graphics you might just laugh but then that was revolutionary tech that was the first 3 dimensional game so yes the graphics are great. Now if you look back on the story it was finominal and the split time line was a great aspect of the game so yes the story was fantastic. Last but not least is the controls the controls were great and still great up to this day they have certainly aged well and yes. So all in all if I were doing a review I would give this game a 10/10 a perfect score.

Big Octo

=^)
Okay, it's generally believed by the fan base that OoT is the 'Best Game in the Series,' and threads like this usually have little discussion. Usually.

I loved the graphics. I thought they were just right, especially for the time. I cant play the 3ds version, the way link runs and jumps just isn't right.

Now if you look back on the graphics you might just laugh but then that was revolutionary tech that was the first 3 dimensional game so yes the graphics are great.

Uh, wasn't Super Mario 64 that was the first game in full 3D graphics? Anyway, I guess it's safe to say that Ocarina of Time perfected it and made it far more enjoyable (without issues like the camera and stuff).

Last edited:
Ocarina of Time Was Always My Favorite Game Before SS And While I Was So Excited For SS And Loved It So Much, Playing It For Hours At A Time, Ocarina of Time is Still My Favorite And Never Ceases To Amaze Me.

Oot created the future of the legend of zelda. It introduced so many new great concepts to the series and was so much more deeper than any other game at the time

I think Oot is over hyped and gets alot of attention . That said it is in my opinion the best zelda game ( ss being my close second ) and the best game i ever played , also my first .

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom