• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Modern Ocarina of Time Glitch? is My Game Screwed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok,

So I had an issue with my N64 emulator where I didn't have one of the keys mapped, the one for the ocarina. So i'm playing through OOT and I get to the point where you talk to the princess & impa & learn zelda's lullaby. I get to the point where I have to play the song and realize I can't, so I quit without saving because I can't get TO the save menu from that point. Then when I went back in to do what I hadn't saved all over again, I got up to the castle and tried to do the guard part, but there's two guards standing there blocking me just inside the hole, yet I don't have zelda's lullaby. What do I do to fix it?

Majora's Cat

How about that
First of all, I think you put this in the wrong section of the forums. :sweat: Hope Pajamas doesn't bust me for that...

Anyway... I have no clue what you need to do. My memory is pretty foggy... but you should consult the OoT guide on this website - it might help clear things up. :)

well, you've trigered the event that happens after you get zelda's lullaby, that's why the gaurds are there
if you are lucky the game thinks you Did learn the song and you can play it now
if not, you'll have to glitch the game again to get to zelda
try the backflip + bombchu glitch
(if you can get bombchus)

if none of that works.....restart the game :(

Thanks for the replies...I deleted the game and am working on getting back to that point.

My apologizes for putting it in the wrong section..sorta new here :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom