• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time-- Eponas Song

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shinzaemon

Can anyone tell me how i can get eponas song after i have become an adult!!
I didnt know it even existed but i cant do the rest of the game without it!
I am not going back!!

Skull_Kid

Bugaboo!
If I recall correctly, as a Child, go to Lon Lon Ranch and show your Ocarina to Malon, she'll teach the song.
And this is in the wrong section

Vincent

Retired Super Mod and HK
Yes this should be in game help. Anyway.... The only possible way to get Epona's Song is from Malon when you're a kid. If you already turned into an adult, you'll have to beat the Forest Temple before you can become a kid again to get it.

El Bagu

Wannabe Mr. 1-8-1
I´m just curious. What happened to my lovely reply? How can such a post disappear?

(Looking at it again this thread seems a bit different, but what ever happened to the other one? The names are identical.)

Last edited:

bellum

Gamer since age 2
Yes. The only way to do it is to Go to the Temple of Time, become a kid again. I thought you had to do something to get the song, but show the Ocarina to Malon. Then you'll get Epona's song. Win over Epona as an Adult and she'll come to you when ever you play the song:D.

UsayEldaZay

Designed with you in mind
Tip: Stay close to the edge of the gate, then when he tries to cut you off dart past him! And never use your last carrot. Good luck!!!! :)

Welbanks

My mom says im cool...
Also, if this helps, you don't even NEED to the Eponas song at all to beat the game, or the horse for that matter. It just makes traveling around a lot easier.

YoshiFlame

Businessman of Legend
Also, if this helps, you don't even NEED to the Eponas song at all to beat the game, or the horse for that matter. It just makes traveling around a lot easier.

And faster. But yeah, you don't need Epona to win, but it help to get to places.

D

doclinkin

dont you need epona to get big poes and the fourth bottle?

...and I am sure that bottle doesn't really make much difference to beat the game.

But Epona is useful for timed trading sequences and Killing the Giant poes, but I think that's all.

I could be wrong, but I thought that Epona was needed to cross a gap to get to Gerudo fortress.

Welbanks

My mom says im cool...
I could be wrong, but I thought that Epona was needed to cross a gap to get to Gerudo fortress.

I thought that for a long time as well, but then I found out that you could also use the longshot too cross that bridge.

After I found out I was actually kinda mad that all the times I tried to rush through that game, I could of just skipped all of the ranch stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom