• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Ocarina of Time Cel-Shaded Graphics

Rytex

Resident Netizen
Alright, I know you guys may not particularly enjoy cel-shading, but this patch of the game actually looks nice. Anyway, here are the requirements you'll need to download this patch.

1. 1964 Emulator (Yes, I know it's an emulator. But trust me. It's well worth the $0 you pay for it. I know most of you would prefer to play your games normally on an actual console or the Virtual Console, but this is the only way to do the graphics patch)
2. Some form of USB connection cable and controller (like a PS3 or X-BOX 360 controller)
3. Ocarina of Time N64 ROM.

Now, this link will not only show you how to configure your emulator, but also show you screenshots of the game in CS or Hi-Resolution versions of it. I want to warn you that the normal Hi-Res link does not work. You'll have to use the community one. Anyway, here is the link.

http://fookhar.dk/2008/03/how-to-play-ocarina-of-time-with-cell-shading/

If this is a violation of the forum rules and procedures (which I've checked and double-checked about this), let me know and I'll try to rectify the problem.

Let me know what you think of this.

EDIT: No, I did not make this myself. I am using it, however.

EDIT2: The "hires_texture" folder should automatically appear when you extract all your files. If not, manually create it. I created one, but it appeared as hires-textures, so I renamed the file and merged it. It runs as smooth as ice.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom