• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Modern Ocarina of Time 3D Sword Glitch?! HELP ME!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bunny

birb overlord
So this morning I was playing OOT 3D... I didn't do anything weird, I just pulled out my sword, and holy crap, I have two shields! I took a video of it all, I also sent this to Zelda Dungeon... I really need some help! I can't even pull put my sword now. I've tried saving it and turning it off, and it's still doing it... Any advice would be GREATLY appreciated!

Here's the video:

[video=youtube;AbMOAsSHLWU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AbMOAsSHLWU&context=C3ed843cADOEgsToPDskIFSJkXPqrcBrwMXE9v1xmu[/video]

rettam

I accidentally the...
Do you have the Biggoron's Sword? If not, try getting that and switching to it. If that's what you're using, try switching back to the Master Sword. If those don't work, try going back and forth in time.

Petman1325

Poe Catcher
I would ask if you were able to switch shields and see if that would help, but I realized you were in the Shadow Temple, and even though it is possible to beat the Spirit Temple before the Shadow Temple, most people do Spirit Temple after.

If you don't have the Biggeron's Sword and don't feel like doing the large quest, see if you could buy the Giant's Knife in Goron City, but I believe that'll set you back 200 Rupees.

I confess, this leaves me baffled, but it reminds me an awful lot like the Super Mario 64 glitch where you could wield Mario's Cap. Digression aside, you should try these tips, and if they don't work, I'm stumped.

bunny

birb overlord
I would ask if you were able to switch shields and see if that would help, but I realized you were in the Shadow Temple, and even though it is possible to beat the Spirit Temple before the Shadow Temple, most people do Spirit Temple after.

If you don't have the Biggeron's Sword and don't feel like doing the large quest, see if you could buy the Giant's Knife in Goron City, but I believe that'll set you back 200 Rupees.

I confess, this leaves me baffled, but it reminds me an awful lot like the Super Mario 64 glitch where you could wield Mario's Cap. Digression aside, you should try these tips, and if they don't work, I'm stumped.

Hey I bought the Giant's Sword, and it worked. Thank you both for answering! (That was the weirdest thing!) It'd be cool if someone could figure out how to do that on purpose... o_o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom