• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Ocarina of Time 3d or Master Quest Forest Escapes!

nafizl

the Sword Slinging Hero
So I am guessing everyone knows about the master sword glitch when you start a new file right?So I was wondering if anyone knows any good forest escapes I REALLY want to keep that glitch theres one I know you can do is is performing a 3 sword slash(With the navi icon on the eye) and taping it as fast as you can and you can go into zoras domain :D so tell me yours!!!!!!!

So I am guessing everyone knows about the master sword glitch when you start a new file right?So I was wondering if anyone knows any good forest escapes I REALLY want to keep that glitch theres one I know you can do is is performing a 3 sword slash(With the navi icon on the eye) and taping it as fast as you can and you can go into zoras domain :D so tell me yours!!!!!!!

I noticed you beat Ocarina of Time 3D the day I bought it.

Ice Sage

these are words
Okay here we go. You know the tunnel that leads to the kokiri sword? Enter it, the immediatly come back out and read the sign. At the same time you press "A" to read the sign, press the button to use a deku nut. If you did it correctly it should show the text on the sign, and you can move around. While you are like this blindly find your way to the entrance to the kokiri forest. (Use the sound (or no sound) your boots to know if you got past the fences. Go through the entrance and you are out. Remember to save at the entrance to the next dungeon, or open another path to the kokiri forest or you will have to do this again.

nafizl

the Sword Slinging Hero
I noticed you beat Ocarina of Time 3D the day I bought it.
WHOA thats AWSOME HIGH FIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!THROUGH THE INTERNET!

Okay here we go. You know the tunnel that leads to the kokiri sword? Enter it, the immediatly come back out and read the sign. At the same time you press "A" to read the sign, press the button to use a deku nut. If you did it correctly it should show the text on the sign, and you can move around. While you are like this blindly find your way to the entrance to the kokiri forest. (Use the sound (or no sound) your boots to know if you got past the fences. Go through the entrance and you are out. Remember to save at the entrance to the next dungeon, or open another path to the kokiri forest or you will have to do this again.
I tried this but maneuvering myself BACKWARDS is HARD!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom