• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Ocarina of Time 3D: Joy! It Finally Arrived O.O

Unlucky Monkey

The Great King of Apes
Is there really no official Ocarina of Time 3D thread? Damn o.o
If there is any other Ocarina of Time 3D thread (which I havent found yet), please moderator, feel free to move my posting.

My Ocarina of Time 3D just arrived. Including the bag. No poster. But it seems like there is chance to get the poster directly from Nintendo.
Anyway, this is the German Edition of Ocarina of Time 3D including the Pre-Order Package:

Fisherman's Friend (Mint) not included ;)

dsci1081.jpg

dsci1082.jpg

I would love to see your Pre-Order stuff. Is someone from Greece present here at Zelda Dungeon? The Greek Pre-Order stuff looks awesome.

Hero_in_Green

Hero of Time
Lucky Europeans! I still have to wait till sunday to get this game and i'm dying to play it. And at least you guys get some pretty cool goodies....we get...a poster -_-....just a poster lol well im happy that you got it man! enjoy! Coming from Canada itd be pretty funny to see what Ocarina of Time is like in German :P

blubb

Ash Gala Wonderful!
Yeah, I also finally decided to buy a 3DS along with the game today - for 292€! That really made quite a hole in my budget, but after playing for around an hour, I must say it's well invested! I couldn't enjoy the 3D that much yet because I was away and played in my car where it was very bright and the screen mirrored a lot so I had trouble with the focusing (constantly changing between the screen and my mirrored face ;) ) But inside the shop where I played for a few seconds it was great! The battery is already empty and I can't wait for it to be recharged!
For now I can tell that it's really improved a lot over the N64 release (especially controls and graphics, and from the few seconds I was in Hyrule Field before my battery died I can say that the music seems to be improved there, too). At the same time they still did a good job staying true to the original.

ShaneOMac713

The Seal has been Broken
You are lucky I still have to wait a day or two until it comes out lucky Europeans. I want the game so much I can't handel the excitement and epicness.

Unlucky Monkey

The Great King of Apes
A release on Sunday. Unthinkable in Germany. Since decades, every shop is closed on Sunday :D

I've recently finished the Deku Tree. The game looks so beautiful. The controlls are heavily improved. And the 3D looks awesome. But it sucks along with the Motion Control View. But that's the only flaw so far. Well, you may turn off the 3D or the Motion Control View. So, it's not a problem at all.

Ocarina of Time 3D is a new experience for me. It's like a whole new game. You won't believe it until you play it by yourself.

ShaneOMac713

The Seal has been Broken
Thanks for telling us that now I want to get it, play it, and beat it. I would be able to do that if I had a 3DS maybe I can get my parents to buy it for me and tell them that is all they have to give me. I hope that works so I can get the game and play it I can't wait to play it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom