• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time 3D Changes?

MyBelleMich

Curb Your Enthusiasm
The Sheikah stones were explained in trailers. Plus, I hit one in game just to see what it does, since I had already beaten the game on N64.

The most conspicuous Easter Eggs are Skyward Sword promotion posters:

T4P that is so cool!

I too played the game on my N64. I remember I went through the regular 3DS version as quick as possible so I could play the Master Quest version...take my time and absorb that one (since I had never played it).
I have more discovering to do!...I have not played the original version since release...no time now...I look forward to when I do.

There are a couple of switches that were moved from behind some bars to another place that isn't behind bars....
The Ocarina has its own slot on the touch screen rather than being an equipable item.
The boots are no longer part of the equipment and are now equipable items, so it's much easier and shorter to equip them.

I'm not sure about this one, but I think some dialogue was changed. In the N64 version sometimes they talked about the Wise Men, in the 3DS version it was changed it Sages.

yozo67

Hero of Time
After all of the changes, I definitely prefer, and after playing through the 3DS version, will continue to only play the N64 version. 1.0, of course. Because it's the best.

yozo67

Hero of Time
There are a couple of switches that were moved from behind some bars to another place that isn't behind bars....
The Ocarina has its own slot on the touch screen rather than being an equipable item.
The boots are no longer part of the equipment and are now equipable items, so it's much easier and shorter to equip them.

I'm not sure about this one, but I think some dialogue was changed. In the N64 version sometimes they talked about the Wise Men, in the 3DS version it was changed it Sages.
It was always sages in the N64 version. Or at-least 1.0. The six sages of the temples.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom