• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

OC Roleplay

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
"That's your own fault." She grins, however, and pulls him into a hug. "Good to finally see you, though."

Mors

~Death~
"As it is you. Though, I'm pretty sure only half of my party actually know what I am." He stifled a laugh. "I do keep myself hidden, to avoid angering the mindless villagers we often encounter, after all."

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
"The ones that aren't sure whether to praise me or fear me..." She grins, then flips a coin she had taken from his pocket.

Mors

~Death~
"You've got slick finger, Viper... but I'm not a master thief without just cause." He holds up Viper's own coin pouch. "Trade?" He proposed.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
She rolls her eyes. "I do believe I took one coin.... maybe." She takes out his coin purse and holds it to him. "I do belive we have met each other's matches."

Mors

~Death~
"In this skill, perhaps. No doubt your blade is far faster than my own. I do not pride myself on my combat skills."

Mors

~Death~
"Whenever I miss one of my little jobs up it's nice to be able to wield a sword well enough to take care of a few guards. Though i haven't done something like that since I came up from the Underdark. It's frowned upon in most societies up here by those of the good alignments."

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
"True.... I guess I'd be...... chaotic good......? helping others, yet doing whatever the hell I want?"

Mors

~Death~
"Something of the sort. You have no idea what I went through being a good Drow in the Underdark." Orin shook his head. "You know I'm actually an outcast, my parent's disowned me and the other Drow cast me out. Though I guess I should be glad that at least I'm still alive, that was very generous of my kin."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom