• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

OC Roleplay

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
"Hello, my name is Viper Aldánya, an OC of DL. Here's where all the OCs can come and chat or hang out. I'm looking forward to meet you all."

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
((Theres nothing else to be said. You're an OC of yours, and you come to party and be them outside of RPs. Like Faolan outside of Hunters, his thoughts and memories of the roleplay. Basically act as if they're real, and the RPs they are in are memories.))

Elementic

please play etrian odyssey
((I'm guessing it's basically an OC chat room. This OC will probably be in an RP in the future, if that's ok.))

Hikari, the Glimmer of Hope.jpg

A wolf was sitting nearby. It had a divine aura.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
((Pretty much. I re-read KA and I saw your conversation with Nagi, and here you can talk with him like a person, not a character.))

Viper walks over to the wolf, holding out a hand.

Elementic

The wolf looked up, and put it's paw up on the other's hand.

"Hello. I am Hikari of the Celestial Plain."

((TALKING. FREAKING. WOLF. GUYS. XD For those who like Japanese mythology, I'm making an RPG soon on the video games Okami and Okamiden.))

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
((She's seen weirder.))

"Oh, you can talk. Cool! I know a lot about animals, being able to turn into a dragon, wolf, and snake, and being connected to a werewolf by soul....."

Elementic

"I see..." A VERY tiny person with a blue hat that had blue butterfly wings on it climbed up on Hikari's head. The person looked up. "Hika-tan, if you told me we were going somewhere else BESIDES Sei-an City, YOU SHOULD HAVE TOLD ME!" Hikari sighed. "Sorry, Masai."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom