• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Obscure Talents?

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
Just remembered, I can also stare for a really long time, and the middle finger on both of my hands is double jointed. I also play the violin.

Akuhime-sama

What's Life Without Adult Humor?
I can pull my eyelids up and look down far enough so all you can see are the whites of my eyes..... does that count?

Squirrel

The Rodent King
I've actually taught myself to play the ocarina just so I can play Zelda songs xD

I am very good at video games, but racing games especially. I've literally never lost a racing game. Skills, bruh

I'm very good at a certain bird call .. although I don't know what bird it is. I had a guy who knows those sorts of things tell me since it sounded so real but I don't remember what bird he told me. lol
I suppose doing screamo is pretty obscure. I can do really low (and loud) growls and these sort of half scream - half yells like Slipknot's main singer.
There are actually a lot of other much, much more obscure sounds that I'm capable of making but I have absolutely no idea how to describe them xD

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
I can do weird things with my tongue. You know, roll it up, flip it over in my mouth, make it go squiggly like a tree. I can also touch the tip of my nose with it.

Malia

Passive aggressive custom rank B)
I'm pretty good at measuring ingredients when baking without using any sorta measuring tools. I don't see much bragging rights in that lol but it's true that I can do this. Must be like my X-Men power.

Ty.

Ok, but dogs CAN look up!
I can tell what time it is without looking at a clock.
I'm usually within 5, even if I haven't looked at a clock in a few hours.

Like, we'll be out doing something, and everyone will take bets on how many minutes i'll be off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom