• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Obscure Talents?

TheGreen

is climbin' in yo windows
I do diabolo.
Its a chinese yo-yo, or a hourglass looking thing with string...
you'll see. It's a kind of juggling:
http://vimeo.com/1636843

That's mine. Those aren't the most awesome tricks (as i'm doing that indoors) but you get the idea.

If you have a video or pictures or whateva, post it! If you don't have video that's cool too, just let everyone in on your talent! even if you're a beginner.

Zeruda

Mother Hyrule
Obscure talent? Remembering the finer details of something somebody said regardless of my inability to remember what I did an hour ago. It ticks people off. :> I can also roll/twist/curl out of pretty much any sort of hold/pin. It's weird, so weird that people refer to it as a "talent". Oh, and I can make really ugly shoes and/or purses look awesome.

Valexi

Hylian Thief
Uhhhmm, the only obscure thing I can think of that I do is crochet.
:p
It's sort of like knitting, only with one hooked needle instead of two.
Right now I'm crocheting sweaters for my little puppies.

Majora16

KOOLOO-LIMPAH!
I'm a 15 (almost 16) year old male who can still put his feet behind his head. The only other people I know who can do that are females. :S I'm also insanely pro at geography. I know all the capitals of the US states (I'm Canadian), all the capitals of the European countries and I can locate almost all countries on a map (except little tiny island countries). This is especially weird since we don't learn geography at school. I guess it's not really a skill. It's more just me being a nerd.. It's not really obscure but that's the best I've got.

Gemquarry

The Inquirer
I can touch my nose with my tongue, and I can touch my feet with my head.

I also do 2000 star jumps (jumping jacks) every night, which isn't really a talent. It's just...weird :lol:.

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
Making MIDI songs, being unable to whistle, beasting Zelda games, Math, Computer Programming, chin-ups, etc...

Gemquarry

The Inquirer
Making MIDI songs, being unable to whistle, beasting Zelda games, Math, Computer Programming, chin-ups, etc...

Those aren't obscure, their just amazing :P.

I can also do computer programming and chin ups, but beasting Zelda games...true talent right there ;).

Kylo Ken

I will finish what Spyro started
Amakakuru Ryu No Hirameki.

Seriously though, an obscure talent I have? Being able to sleep anywhere, in anything.

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
Wow, I'm soo envious of that! Seriously! I've got 8 siblings (#9 on the way! :D) and they constantly make noise! Making it impossible to catch any Z's during the day, makes me get up early, and I naturally stay up until midnight ;)

I can learn almost any language in a relatively short period of time. Well, I wouldn't necessarily say any language, as Albanian and Latin seem to have given me a run for my money due to all the declensions. Declensions aren't exactly so hard as they are time-consuming as hell, and I am a mentally lazy b****** who'd much rather put as little effort into thinking as humanly possible (which is why I hate math). Also I can smell/taste certain sounds/words. For example, the letter N smells like @ss, especially when placed together with the S sound. Weird ***t. Hmm, what else? Oh, I'm double jointed in my shoulders, so I can 'dislocate' my rotator cuffs. I do this by holding my hands together behind my back and raising them over my head to the front of my body while my hands are still clenched together. I can do this several times before it starts to feel funny. The most obscure of all my obscure talents, however, is the fact that I can shart the alphabet and burp-speak. I can post a sound sample of these talents if anyone would like to hear them; just let a wolfman know.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
I can unicycle (only moving forward though, unicycling in place is near impossible)).

onebizarrekai

gay energy
I can perfectly write in the Twilight Princess version of Hylian, since it's just another alphabet for English. It hurts my hand if I do it for too long, though... (dang it's tiring)

My voice, for some reason, decided to give me the ability to speak AND sing in extremely strange ways. I can alter the sound to sound like a 'chipmunk' voice, and this applies to both speaking AND singing. I can also talk and sing like a stereotypical female opera singer. I can also copy a guy singing rock, if that's what you would call it. Apparently, I am also very good at imitating people in general, but not in a serious way. (I especially love imitating Hetalia characters XD)

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster
It isn't really obscure, but I can stare for a long time. Also I can do this weird thing with my hand that I don't even know how to describe. Maybe I'll post a photo when I get the chance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom