• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Nyan Cat 3D

arkvoodle

Diabolical
Ugh. IGN lags so much for me. Anyway, that game doesn't look to my tastes. The only thing I would play it for is to pass time and to play as Nyan cat. :P I like the idea, but if you took away Nyan Cat, the appeal would drop to 0 for me. :(

I won't be buying the game, but I appreciate that they tried to appeal to an online audience.

Last edited:

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I'm hating on Ark. >.<'

I think I would get it if I had an iPod Touch/iPhone, but not for any real reason. Perhaps just to have a rainbow poptart cat...y'know, on my screen, constantly, 24/7. lol

Katelynn

Flirtatously Flirty
Ugh. IGN lags so much for me. Anyway, that game doesn't look to my tastes. The only thing I would play it for is to pass time and to play as Nyan cat. :P I like the idea, but if you took away Nyan Cat, the appeal would drop to 0 for me. :(

I won't be buying the game, but I appreciate that they tried to appeal to the online market. Meanwhile, if anyone's interested, there are alot of games like this one on sites like kongregate and newgrounds, mainly starring Nyan cat.

(Seriously though, before I get a stream of de-reps and hate comments, look at any well known flash site, and you'll see alot of nyan cat related games)

Yeah, I agree. Nyan is really adorable, but as a game.... it's like, making a mario game, without having to save Peach, there's just something missing from it.... But the music would be awesome! X3
Although making a game out of it is a spectacular idea, it lacks in super packed adventure and enemy fighting such as Ghoma that we all know and love.*cough,Zelda,cough*

I might consider buying it, but maybe later, when it's appeal has grown unbearable.

~Kate out~

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom