• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

NPC Who Should Get Their Own Game. (Does not Include Zelda, Ganondorf or Sheik)

Like my previous forum I would like to know what ideas they should make for a Zelda Game. And who knows? Maybe Nintendo might listen and make that trilogy 'Revenge Of Gorman, The Young Hero and the last game 'The Fall Of Gorman''

Fig

The Altruist
I would love to see Ghirahim have his own game. Maybe they can reveal to us how he came to be as Demon Lord and how he met Demise. Plus, you could Link during his adventure. It would also he cool to see the back story of Skyward Sword and put it as a factor of the gameplay this game could offer. I would love to see this kind of game. :lol: :puppy:

Big Octo

=^)
A Groose spin-off would be quite the game. A humor-rich adventure centered around everyone's favorite SS character, Groose.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Let The Happy Mask Salesman have his own game. He could go in search of more magical masks to gain enough power to take over the world.

Yes Defenitly Groose ( the legend of Groose), the happy mask salesman and i think Colin ( the adventures of Colin) should have their own spinnoff.. If tingle can have one then why not the others?

Groose is a character who gets mentioned far too often when Zelda spin-offs are considered. His character development in Skyward Sword was stupendous but I feel as though his story has already been told. Anyhow, what would the purpose of a Groose game even be?

A character that should definitely receive a spin-off of its own is the Skull Kid. Skull Kids have appeared in one form or the other in both N64 games as well as Twilight Princess and it'd be appreciated if their backstory was expanded. Although Majora's Mask literally means "side game" and most of its major narrative themes will not likely be repeated, intertwining even a few minor details would be intriguing.

RedDekuScrub

Red as the Crimson Sun
As I said before:
Beedle Tycoon - Help Beedle sell over-priced goods

Also, I would love to have a game that featured Deku Scrubs, Come on, these Anti-allies need some love! .............. My subjects did NOT force me to say that.......

Rare Addict

Site Staff
Without trying to be a yes-man, I think that the two most deserving characters are Midna and Groose. I can just picture the scenario for the latter: an on-rails shooter centered around the Groosenator. <3

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
1) They could do a Harvest Moon styled RPG with Malon and Talon and of course, Epona (or Marin and Tarin) on Lon Lon Ranch.
2) Vaati should also get his own game so you get to experience first hand his descent from hard working magic student to Evil Prince of Darkness.
3) I would love to see a proper game about the Four Sword as well since I think Nintendo could create some really interesting 3D puzzles using that ability similar to how you do it in The Minish Cap.
4) An Action-adventure game starring Colin from Twilight Princess who has to overcome those who bully him by becoming more like Link.
5) Impa. A game about Impa protecting Zelda from various enemies who are trying to assassinate her would surely have some back story on who the Sheikah really are.
LASTLY) The Dark Tribe mentioned in Twilight Princess and Majora's Mask (I think they are most likely the same tribe that had the mask created, but that's for a different thread!) There is already a brief premise in the Twilight Princess vision that Link receives I think it was from the sages but I'm not too sure and the entire game could build up to the moment when
you see the four dark shadowy figures banished to the Twilight realm in that cut scene that ends with multiple Ilias floating across the screen! That happens to be my fave cut scene of the entire game!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom