• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

November 17th

K

KurtExpress

Allow me to make my point... The world map is updated every 7 days. The next is on November 3'rd then after that, the desert place is finished off at November 10'th, which leads us to November 17'th. Being 3 days before the release of the game, and if I'm not mistaken. The release of the game in Japan, do you guys think anything will be updated that day on to the map? There are quite a few things that can happen, like an area being added below Skyloft, the provinces connecting for the second quest, nothing... What do you think will happen?

it has been pretty much confirmed by reviewers that the world will have 3 provinces. if there's a 4th area it's a final area or a Palace of Twilight-like pre-final area.

K

KurtExpress

it has been pretty much confirmed by reviewers that the world will have 3 provinces. if there's a 4th area it's a final area or a Palace of Twilight-like pre-final area.

Yeah, I know, but you'd think they'd leave out some parts?... Meh, guess we'll see..

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Well, there are still at least two more Dungeons to be verified from the Desert Province. I imagine they'll cover one per week, which would take up the 3rd and 10th, and then move on to the last area during the final Friday.

K

KurtExpress

Well, there are still at least two more Dungeons to be verified from the Desert Province. I imagine they'll cover one per week, which would take up the 3rd and 10th, and then move on to the last area during the final Friday.

Yeah, but the question is, what will it be?

K

KurtExpress

err..do you think they will spoil even the final dungeon? Wow...

No, I really hope they don't! Anywho I just thought there was something that could fit there revealed on that day... Maybe Ghirahim's Tribelands? Meh, I'll just anticipate the mysteries of the game! :)

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
err..do you think they will spoil even the final dungeon? Wow...

Yes, as a final touch I think they will at least give us a sneak peek at how the conclusive battle is to play out. I have my own ideas, which I've expressed elsewhere, but don't want to say much else until more information is released.

K

KurtExpress

Also I couldn't help but notice, on the travelling trailer, the one which Link enters Faron Woods and sees the map of it. If you look to the left there's a little part where Skyloft should be! If this were Skyloft wouldn't you think that the area would be coloured in? I guess this semi-proves it, but I'm not sure...

Zeldawolfsheik

Chief of Shiekah Tribe
I hope so! Underground section. And we dont really know too muc about the sky.it could have some areas. Remember whenever there is an area on the ground, The sky will overlap the whole map. Imagine the sky like WW.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom