• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Not Sure if I'd Be Allowed to Play DarkSiders

E

Eltomato

I usually can't play rated M games because I'm only 15 (I know most 15 year olds can play M games) but I can play some depending on the content. What is in DarkSiders that gives it an M rating and how bad is it really? Is there an option to turn blood off or lower it? These are just some of the questions I have about it before trying it because it looks really fun.

guapo2003

The incomparable legend
May I ask why you can't play rated M games at your age? Do your parents not allow it or something? I mean you are at the age when you know right from wrong and it is just a game after all. Plus you can see that game of stuff in movies. I've never played the game so I don't know what's all in it. But I wouldn't think it could really be all that bad.

E

Eltomato

I can't play games with nudity, sexual content, excessive amounts of blood and gore. For reference on the amount of blood and gore, I AM allowed to play halo 2.

Mases

Lord of the Flies
Administrator
Site Staff
I think you should pass on Darksiders then. It is a really violent game with lots of blood and death. It's not for kids.

For a 15 year old, I think it's up the parents then. With a game like Darksiders though, it is angels and demons, so it's a bit far from being 'real'. I wouldn't consider it as violent as some things you see in realistic shooter games, or things along those lines.

Scythe-of-Chaos

I'm an assassin.... sshhh
The game itself only concentrates on one type of maturity level: blood and gore. and while it's not really gory, its more of a bloody thing, with buckets of blood everywhere. There isn't a single sexual aspect of the game, nothing exploitative, and only one or two words of swearing used in the intended context (Hell and Damned)

I see no reason for your parents not to let you get this game. it's a real good title to prove your maturity. it's mainly on what YOU can handle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom