• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Not Showing CD Offer?

LolGames4U

Viceroy of Area 11
OK so as soon as I got home from GameStop with OoT 3D I registered it on Club Nintendo to get the CD. I did the registration survey, and no pop-up came up with the offer for the CD. How do I get it now?

You'll have to call Nintendo's support line which should be on the website. A lot of people apparently have this problem so you may have to wait awhile to get through. Fortunately, I did get the pop up screen, registered and got my email confirmation.

Unlucky Monkey

The Great King of Apes
It looks like the CD is sold out. In Germany, there is now a similar problem now, which seems, it's because the CD is not available anymore.

T

Theholytriforce

Ocarina 3d Cd Bonus

Any one else having trouble redeeming their cd. i registered my copy but the pop up for the cd never came up.

LolGames4U

Viceroy of Area 11
Any one else having trouble redeeming their cd. i registered my copy but the pop up for the cd never came up.

That would be my problem and why I posted this topic.

I just called Nintendo and I got a message saying all the lines are full. So are they sold out in the US and that's why I'm not getting the notice??? If so, that would SUCK!!!

T

Theholytriforce

i called too. i registered after 11 because gamestop didnt do a midnight sale. so i guess im penalized because a store opened latter then others?!

I registered my copy around 11 am today (central time), and I got the notification to order it. They may be sold out, but you also might want to call or email them.

Majoras_Wrath

Home Grown Hero!
They shouldn't be just yet. I applied for mine when I called Nintendo. They said they'll give me a call within the next two days confirming whether I got it or not. Hopefully I did. If not....:(

C

caleb89sw

They shouldn't be just yet. I applied for mine when I called Nintendo. They said they'll give me a call within the next two days confirming whether I got it or not. Hopefully I did. If not....:(

The same thing happened to us. The problem is so many people are trying to register the game, so the CD offer isn't coming up. Try calling nintendo and they might work something out. Here's the number. 1-800-255-3700.

Majoras_Wrath

Home Grown Hero!
Well now that I check Club Nintendo it says that I have an order for it. So it looks like I'm going to be getting it. It says it is "back ordered". Does it say that for everyone else? They also told me that they only have a total of 50,000 copies. You can only wonder how many people are ordering this.

Blendercat

Riding Suicune
I called about half an hour ago, and my person said they had copies, but they were encountering issues with the site. Simply call after registering, and it should be fine. Make sure to check your orders to see that it went through.

LolGames4U

Viceroy of Area 11
I keep getting a message from a robo-phone saying all the lines are full! I want my CD! :(

V

Vertimyst

I just managed to get through to them, apparently they only have 50,000 copies but they put me on the order list. Waiting for my confirmation email now.

blubb

Ash Gala Wonderful!
I had problems with that too (Germany). When registering the game, I entered my address data correctly but it would always return an error. Nintendo apparently knows of the problem and they posted on their official site that they would contact those who have registered the game but had an error: http://www.nintendo.de/NOE/de_DE/ne...d_of_zelda_soundtrack_cd-promotion_43333.html (site in German). Didn't get a mail from them yet though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom