• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Not Quite Fan Art.. but XD

Made this in Art class once at School when i was like.. 14? o_O

It does suck just a bit, but forgive me ;D Plus it broke in my backpack on the way home that day... We were meant to make a sort of Day of the dead mask, There was this fesitval somewhere where they make abstract masks.. so i thought Hmmm I'll give Majora a go, Only one person recognised it in the whole class so i got rumbled ha.

I have loads of Zelda related sigs/Drawings/art but i don't really have the effort to scan etc, so this is all i'll post for now :)

Now it does look reeeeeally crappy, but at least i tried :D if i tried to make one now, it would probabely be better.

http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r131/powerofthree999/P300708_2057.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
Cute, but seems not so colorful. Majora is more colorful! Glad someone recognized it.

Zelda-ness has inspired stuff by me that's "not quite fanart." There's a couple of my painted bone pieces that are like that - a groundhog skull found under my porch now sports, as part of its design, a copper-colored Triforce on the flat of its forehead and I put "Twili" inspired designs on a horse scapula. I still consider them "original" pieces.

Gohma

Mmmmmmmmmh... BOMBS
Actually, it doesn't look that crappy, but it would have look better in purple, here it looks a bit like a cookie. x)

Well yeah, the colours looki dull, i think we only used watercolours or something. Plus we only had a day to do it... well, 2 hours. 1 hour to design it, then the next lesson it was burnt in the kiln and was able to be painted, so 1 hour there.

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?
I would love it if you manged to scan your other works and post them! This still counts as fanart, fandom based art. Just because it clay not drawn or painted doesn't mean it's not fanart.

It's rough but love the thought. Majora's mask would be hard to sculpt. But it is cute like Shadsie said. I bet you have fun making it.

NULL said:
Yeah it's made out of clay Wish i could make another... but i just don't have the resources.
You could make another using sculpey clay -http://www.sculpey.com/ You just bake it in an oven instead of a kiln. Or you can make it with paper mache, it is really easy to made it would be hard to find a recipe online for it.

Oh thanks for the link, i might check it out and make more masks :)

Well, here's more fan art, more sigs but meh.

sotwborderversion.png

> This is the one currently in my sig V but it won't show for some reason... <

(Fallout was a previous forum name)

Enjoy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom