• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule Warriors not into this game

i beat it, but it took 2 months. couldn't get into it. the *constant* running somewhere to help someone but along the way there's a new problem to take care of, then on the way more stuff has to be dealt with... the never ending running around ruins it for me. you never get a minute to just relax.

playing as ganon was cool. i did get into it that last day i played, and i enjoyed the last few missions.. i guess overall it's not terrible, but after it was done i was glad i'd never have to play it again.

all the DLC is ridiculous too. too much. forget about 100%ing it...

i'd say it's at the bottom of my zelda list. but it's better than minecraft ;)

always running around, never able to relax.

fast-paced battlefield game.

Yeah, clearly not the type of game for you. Sorry you didn't enjoy it (but kudos for giving it more than one go).

So? The game is not for you. Not every game is for everyone. Just the facts.
But props to you for giving the game a go before you made your decision. That's better than many who hate on a game without even playing it first.

TheRockinStallion

If I'm not back in 15 minutes, just wait longer!
Didn't we cover that already? I'M A DUDE!
I played the demo at GameStop. The screen seems a little crowded and the action WAY too much for my brain to follow. I do like the character and setting designs though.

I wasn't quite sure what to think of this game when I first heard about it and purchased it. I had never played a Dynasty Warriors game.

300 hours of gameplay later, it was quite clear I was hooked on this game. One person described this game as "stupidly cathartic". Which it really is. It's just so much fun to tear through hordes of enemies with so many Zelda characters and weapons. I had no idea I would end up enjoying it so much. But I suppose it isn't for everyone.

Hyrule 300.jpg

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I actually like this game. Yes it is a lot of running but during the game you learn what tasks are important and what keeps you MUST defend at once. Allied bases and important characters are the ones you should always defend. In the beginning I was looking everywhere and ran from one spot to another and I was like "how the hell can I help them all?!" But then I realized you don't have to. You can always recapture fallen keeps later on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom