• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Not Getting into the Game

Okay, so I had extremely high hopes for the game, but I have now finished the 1st dungeon, and I am having trouble getting into it, and getting the same satisfying feeling as other games. Maybe it is because recently I have been playing PS3, and their games, or maybe I did what people did with Twilight Princess. But does it get better?

Demise

Army Strong
Yes skyward sword is amazing, or actually my favorite Zelda game. I have already beaten it, just give it time and ease into the game, it gets a lot more interesting and puzzles will get more complex and the bosses are amazing.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
You've only played the first dungeon, not enough to really hate or love the game unless you're of the type who can lol. So yeah, play through it some more. The beginning of every game is never all that awesome, so just continue farther into the game and I guarantee you'll appreciate SS more!

TF/HH

TwilightFlame/HylianHero
SS is a beastly game. Don't put it down, I promise you'll eventually start to love it.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Okay, so I had extremely high hopes for the game, but I have now finished the 1st dungeon, and I am having trouble getting into it, and getting the same satisfying feeling as other games. Maybe it is because recently I have been playing PS3, and their games, or maybe I did what people did with Twilight Princess. But does it get better?

I did not like the first area or dungeon much either, but it really gets better from the second onwards, so keep playing. It's become 2nd on my list of favourite Zelda's and I experienced this problem at first.

Links Brother

I am Links older Brother!
Skyward Sword for me is a great new game. However I did find the first dungeon and area a little boring. Keep playing that game and you might find it to be better. If not well than your not alone, some don't like the graphic, lack of areas to explore, and difficulty. I myself have almost no problems with the game.

Ruby Link

He who started the fire
I actually just got the :mastersword: and trust me, do not stop playing it gets a hell of a lot more fun!!! Plus that Beetle you got in the first dungeon, just wait until you fully upgrade it. :yes:

Kirino

Tatakae
Trust me. Keep playing. It gets better. At first it wasn't as good as I expected either. Though don't expect it to suddenly be 100 times better after a while. It will get better, but not that much better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom