• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Not Even Gonna Lie

videogamenerd10

Indigo Child
The final boss fight was a really epic fight. I did die a few times there (mainly because Demise calls down lightning to protect him) but I still think it's a great boss fight. I'd hate to say this, but I think it's even better than the final boss in Ocarina of Time.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
I loved all parts of this battle. I went in with the Hylian shield and six hearts, and out alive. In the first part of the fight I literally went block, slash slash slash, block, slash slash slash, block..... You get the point, and this went until I beat the first part. Second part was really cool because the game tricks you into thinking you beat it he first time you try and finish Demise. It happened to my sister twice somehow

It was my favorite of all zelda boss battles! He was so intimidating and i really had a good time playing around with the lighting bolts to do a skyward strike. It may not have been the most challenging, but it was the most fun.

RedDekuScrub

Red as the Crimson Sun
I flippin' hated the final battle! I was so excited and then it was all like,"I'M SUPER EASY TO KILL!"
I killed him in less than a minute. I'm not kidding. When you fight enemies, there are these things called "hit windows". these windows determin when, and how quickly you can damage an enemy. When I battle Demise I HIT EVERY WINDOW and downed him in less than a minute!

The Joker

<span style="text-shadow:2px 2px 4px Purpl
Totally, I know I've said it before but it was the most epic battle in Zelda. It marked the being of his never-ending conflict.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom