• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Nostalgia: What Game Are You Replaying Right Now?

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm in a huge nostalgia phase right now. I'm picking up titles that I loved to play in my childhood and teens that I haven't played in a while. Right now it's Donkey Kong 64. The graphics look very grainy on my current TV, but I honestly don't care. The game is as fun and occasionally frustrating (turtle race with collectin 50 coins - I am looking at you!) as I remember it to be. So how about the rest of you? Who else is currently replaying an old favorite and which game are you replaying?

I go for nostalgia all the time, there is something about nostalgia that just fills me up, its such a powerful state of mind.

Right now i'm replaying a few games on the N64 like F-Zero X ad Killer Instinct Gold, such a long time ago, time has been a little rough with them but they just bring so much back <3

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
I've been playing the original Super Smash Bros. a surprising lot lately on the Wii virtual console. Despite Melee being better in every possible way, I enjoy it more than. Content in the game is rather limited and how I find it so fun after playing it for more than a decade is beyond me.

ShadowDiety

Nanomachines, son.
I'm usually in a nostalgic mood for gaming all the time, right now the only nostalgic game I'm playing is Super Mario RPG.

EDIT: I'm playing Banjo Tooie too, don't know how I forgot that.

Last edited:

Snoober

P O K E M O N M A S T E R
Wow what a coincidence haha my bro was playing DK64 just the other day (on an emulator). I recently 100%'ed ALttP a few days back actually.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Played a bit of Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon!, Ocarina of Time v1.1, and Super Mario 64. I haven't enjoyed the first like I would've back in the day; I never was a gratuitous Goemon fan, but I did like the game much more than I did this past weekend. OoT is always a fun thing to play (except recently when I was incredibly bored). And who doesn't love a bit of freerunning in SM64?

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
Played a bit of Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon!, Ocarina of Time v1.1, and Super Mario 64. I haven't enjoyed the first like I would've back in the day; I never was a gratuitous Goemon fan, but I did like the game much more than I did this past weekend. OoT is always a fun thing to play (except recently when I was incredibly bored). And who doesn't love a bit of freerunning in SM64?

I recently 100%-ed SM64 for the umpteenth time, lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom