• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Nordic Games Buys Darksiders IP

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
Darksiders has found a new home, and it's not at Platinum Games OR Crytek. It's at a Steam publisher called Nordic Games, which is apparently strictly a publisher. It seems most likely that another team will be developing it, so the only question left now is who will be making Darksiders III? Oh, and I guess "Will it sell well?"

Darksiders, Red Faction, MX vs ATV Purchased by Nordic Games - IGN

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
Interesting fate .... at least somebody has it, regardless of what they do with it.

angelkid

TRR = SWEET
From what I have read, they outbid Crytek games and there is rumour that they are dubious of what to do with it. Well that's nice, if you didn't know what you were going to do with the franchise the least you could do is let it go to it's makers. I just hope they don't leave it around collecting dust.

snakeoiltanker

Wake Up!
Nordic Games has not made one single good game, so unless they hire Vigil, who already is with another publisher, Darksiders is ruined!

however if this idea works, i will hold my judgement!

"Wingefors also discussed the possibility of working with Crytek USA, a studio made up of ex-Darksiders devs who recently expressed interest in the franchise."

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom