• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Nocturne Of Shadow (Sign-ups)

This is a Zelda fanfic that I'm trying to make so it can go any way everyone decides. Please help me out making this story great here the first character
Name: Zharva

Race: khajiit

Weapon or Power: bow n arrow

Appearance: dark brown fur with shoulder length black hair with a ear ring close to the top of both of his ears.

Personality: Zharva is a quiet khajiit but is ready to fight for what he thinks is right. He friendly and willing to help as much as he can
Fairy: Elixir

Fairy color: purple

Backstory:

Zharva was born on august 5 1995 to a pair of young parents couldn't take full care of him. Zharva was put up for adoption right after he was born. His parents thought it was a right thing to do. He was sent an orphanage close to hyrule. Zharva was picked on a lot for being the only khajiit in the orphanage. So he glue close to him self after a few years. It was a sunny day at the orphanage when a purple fairy name Elixir came floating in looking for Zharva. Elixir And Zharva came to be great friends strait away.
My other character
Name: kovu

Race: deku scrub

Weapon or Power: a home made bow n arrow

Appearance: kovu has red hair with black tips with a red flower with huge leafs surrounding it on his neck normally a green leaf for his pants. When he's tries to be funny he wears a hula skirt.

Fairy: N/A

Backstory: Kovu was born on September 21 2002 to a great family of deku scrubs his mom and dad were great scavengers for food for there tribe they tried teaching kovu but he never got the concept of down. When he turn 13 he turned away from the tribe to find himself his own meaning in life. After that kovu got in to a lot of trouble with thievery and assassination attempts on the nearby hyleans. After a year of that he meet a khajiit named Zharva and got taught how to use a bow. It took him a few weeks to fully understand the concept of holding and using the bow. Him and Zharva became friends ever since. Zharva actually taught him a few of his other skills like how to sneak better. kovu was really happy that he actually got a new friend that he could call family.

Last edited:

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Hey Zharv, welcome to ZD and welcome to the Roleplay section!
Before I suggest anything... what were you thinking for the basics? Era, basic plot outline, etc.
I'll also add that, when you start writing, you should probably make the thread in the writing part of the forum, found here. The mods may move this thread there, I don't know, we'll see.

I was actually going to write what happened in the role play. So it would be a joined Zelda fanfic. With every one help to write the story. I was to take sugestions from the people that joined. thanks for the welcoming

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Ah, gotcha
I'll make my character really fast. I'm going to assume from what I've seen already, OoT-era Hyrule in the Elder Scrolls universe?

Zharva was just a charactor I made in skyrim and then afterward thought to myself he would be a Zelda fancharactor. I went around to different forums trying to get picture made of him and the image of my profile picture is the one I like the most

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
Greeting and salutations! Enjoy your stay in the RP section! We are an odd group but we are always accepting new RP'ers! Im working on a character but I can't garuntee that I'll finish it soon, I'm kinda busy rn. But hopefully I'll be able to join!
(:

Edited: changed from "free bugs" to "greetings"

Last edited:

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Good 'nuff

Name: Dean De'ka
Race: Sheikah
Weapon or Power: Thief, prefers the use of knives
Appearance: Red eyes, ratty jet-black hair, pale skin, wiry
Personality: Dean's first instinct is to take care of himself. If given a choice between his own life or someone else's, he'll choose his own, every time. It's the way you have to live when surviving on your own in the wilderness. But... he does want friends. He wants allies. He's just not good at finding them or gaining their trust.
Fairy: N/A
Backstory: Raised among his people, after their genocide by the Hylians when he was 12, Dean was left alone. He started out by surviving on the ruins from his home, but when that ran out, he started taking from others. After his family's death, he was distrusting of others, and as such moved in the shadows, as he was taught from a young age. It made for a rough adolescence. Eventually, he tried to make friends, but his years of seclusion left him unable to really connect with anyone, and his years of thievery left others untrusting of him. He just recently left the Kakariko area, and is searching for a new life elsewhere.

Thanks dekunut and domozilla 777 any one can join in when ever you finish it's going to take a bit to get every thing together. Getting the characters and the plot together it's a group effort in this story. Dekunut I have your character in the start of the writing process of the character section

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom