• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Nocturne Of Shadow ( rp/ fanfic)

It was a bright morning with the sun picking out of the clouds. The birds are playing there morning songs as Zharva casted a line into the clear body of water underneath the dock he was sitting on. Zharva always went to the same Place every morning to catch his food for the day unless he was lucky enough to catch enough for two days. but today was alittle different he was there for over an hour with no bites not even a nibble. Zharva started thinking to himself " this is weird I normally have a bite by now to day I have no bites at all". After a small bit of time Zharva heard a light cracking sound on the dock behind him
" hey kovu what's up" Zharva said
" hey Zharvs how did you know it was me in stead of a goblin or something. "Kovu asked
" I heard your bow hitting your wooden back and I trained you how to sneak better. You keep forgetting I'm a khajiit. I have great hearing" Zharva awnsered
"Oh yeah forgot about your hearing skills. So what are you doing on this old dock anyway" kovu asked
" trying to get my food for the day but no bite I been here for a few hours now " he said
" oh here I have these few berries in my bag. if you want them. I just found them alittle bit ago." kovu said as he ruffled through his bag
" thanks kovu I'm starving, I really needed these" Zharva said
"no problem Zharv. You helped me out a lot over the years I've known you atleast I can give you some berries to hold you over intil you catch something"kovu said as kovu and Zharva were talking they didn't realize a goblin wondered on to the dock. The goblin hit kovu on the back of the head with a blunt weapon he was holding. Kovu fell to his knees weeping of pain. Zharva took his bow from were it hung on his back and an arrow from his stash and shoot the goblin right in the middle of the goblins head the goblin fell to his knees before falling face first onto the old wooden dock
"Where was your super hearing when I needed it Zharva" Kovu weeped
"I'm so sorry kovu. I was distracted by the conversation were having. Are you okay kovu. I'll make sure to be aware next time" Zharva apologized
"Darn that hurt. I should be fine thanks for asking yeah next time be more aware" Kovu said still weeping. Zharva and kovu walked off the dock into the dark wood back to the campsite that Zharva was staying at
"This is we're your Zharv in this creepy wooden area" kovu asked
" yeah I know it's not much but it's home for now " Zharva said as he gathered wood for a fire. A few minutes later the fire was started. Zharva started throwing his stuff around trying to find some pieces of fish he hidden just in case he had a bad fishing trip
" how do you like your fish" Zharva asked after he fold the pieces.
" I don't like fish I'll stick with the berries I found earlier sorry Zharva" kovu said
It's fine kovu I didn't know you didn't like fish I'll save the piece of fish that was going to be your for later " Zharva said. Zharva fried the fish to the way he likes it done, alittle charcoals. After they finished eating Zharva and kovu grabbed a warm and comfortable sleeping bag and fell asleep

Last edited:

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Dean is on the other side of the lake, resting on the grass. It's early, just about sunrise. One of the few times he gets to lay out and enjoy himself. Before long, people would be waking up and fishermen would start coming out, and he'd have to get to work. But for now, the sun peeking out over the tops of the mountains in the distance took his mind away from his past and present. It's beauty like this that helps him carry on.

Zharva woke up early to the sound of his stomach growling. it was still dark in the woods like it is every morning. The fire burned it self out late the night before. Zharva took one of the arrows and carved a note in one of the trees that said " I'll be at the lake if you need me your friend Zharva ". Zharva walked back to the lake Zharva thought to himself " hopefully today will be a lot better for fishing". When Zharva got to the lake he looked around like he does every morning As he walked to the old dock and casted a line far into the lake. A few minutes later he felt a tug on the line. He rilled it in. The hook got stuck in the fishes mouth

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom