• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

No Ss Midnight Release....................!

It seems that no gamestops are having a midnight release for skyward sword. It kinda makes me mad Its potentially the greatest game of the year maybe even all time and yet, no midnight release. I called my gamestop and they said that they wouldnt be having one, the employees seemed very unsure of themselves and i heard the manager say something like "We cant because corporate wont let us" what the heck is up with that! This kinda makes me not want to shop at gamestop anymore.

complain to corporate 817.424.2000

Then complain to my local gamestop.. (636) 272-2671.. then leave your gamestops number and ill call and complain

LETS START A REVOLUTION! After all thats what the wii was originally called

Last edited:
S

SS,OoT,WW,TP

Well its the company itself that is thinking that SS doesn't deserve to have a midnight release, this or gamestop is just plain stupid, which doesn't make sense, so this is probably gamestop's opinion on SS despite many preorders.

Yeah its a joke. Batman got a midnight release. SS is way better than batman....something needs to be done!

U

Usagi-Chan~

That's weird, I was under the impression it was up to the individual Gamestop to do it, cause mine wasn't listed for a midnight 3DS release but it did one anyway due to demand.

I won't bash people for wanting to purchase Skyward Sword at midnight. I used to wait in line for midnight releases in the past, however I've since stopped. The fact that Skyward Sword will be released in a less than ten days is enough for me.

By the way, Gamestop's a joke. Believe me, I know; I used to work there.

Cyg

One-Winged Skyward Angel
This kinda makes me not want to shop at gamestop anymore.

You shouldn't shop at gamestop anyway. Not trying to be a hater or a troll here but gamestop rips you off (higher prices for games you buy, lower trade-in values) and hates Nintendo. The only reason you should buy at gamestop is if they have a preorder bonus, but it doesn't matter to us since they hate Nintendo anyway and won't do anything important with their games.

Back to the topic - Nintendo doesn't do midnight launches very often. that's really the main reason why. And when they do have a midnight launch, it's only for Nintendo world stores.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
GS's agenda is BS. They should release the game, regardless of its developing company.

kaimason1

the Wanderer
I seem to be in the minority here who likes GameStop, but I agree that SS should have a midnight release. I feel like the reason "corporate" won't allow it is money. They have to pay employees much extra for something they don't think many people would show up to: a midnight release for a Nintendo game. Yeah, Zelda is fairly hardcore compared to Mario, but in their warped views many of the preorders are from those who would be unable to show up to a midnight release, such as myself.

sikora360

TetraForce FTW
I would definitely go to a midnight release at local store. (their not having midnight releases in Australia too)

this is all nintendo's fault :<

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom