• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess No Light Spirits to Protect Yeta, Uh!

S

Stalfosrule

Whose idea was it to neglect Peak and Desert Province? How come they don't get light spirits?!?

Hero of…. #s, I guess
They are also smaller areas with basically no population. Think about it, Ordona Province has Ordon Woods and Ordon Village. The Faron Province may not necessarily have a village, but it's an important area that must be passed through to reach Ordon, PLUS it has the Forest Temple and a large population of monkeys. Eldin Province has Kakiriko Village and the Goron Tribe. Lanayru Province, of course, has Castle Town and Zora's Domain. But the Peak Province really just has Yeto and Yeta. No one really ever goes there, and no one even needs to pass through there. And the Desert Province has been fully shut off from access by Hylians (except for if Fyer launches them over there, and then how can they get back without Midna's warping ability, which was the only reason Link could get back), and absolutely no one lives there save for the Sages.

So the light spirits seem to inhabit locations of high population density OR places that are often passed through or visited.

Although it would have been great to have another two of those bug challenges, we could easily transform back and forth from the wolf then. The story would need another reason to go there before hand to do it.

Besides I always just assumed that Lanyru sp? would cover the areas.

Pen

The game is on!
In Ordona there is Ordon Village.
In Eldin there are Kakariko Village, Death Mountain and Hidden Village.
In Lanayru there are Castle Town and Zora's Domain.

All those three provinces have at least on civilization.

In the desert there is no kind of living civilisation (except for the Bulblin camp, but that doesn't count).
In Snowpeak there are only the two Yetis, and I suspect they'll have to cope without a guardian spirit.

In Faron though (which has a Light Spirit) there is no such thing as a civilization, so I don't see why Faron needs one and Snowpeak doesn't... :?

Big Octo

=^)
One could theorize that they are not part of Hyrule, but neither is Ordana. It may be considered that they are not 'spiritual' places, but Arbiter's Grounds seems to disprove that theory. Well, those places may just be turned away from Hyrule, as Ordana looms in the shade of the great kingdom. There are multiple theories, but all with inconsistencies in one form or another.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom