• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

No After-game?

Z

ZeldaForever

I just beat the game.I noticed I couldn't save after it.I know Midna is now in the Twilight Realm.I just saved in the boss room.That means I can't go back and do other stuff.I don't know if that happened in other games because TP was the first one I played.(did it?).I'd like that to be an issue in the next game on wii.

LozzyKate

Ask Me Why I Love The Photoshops
No. *sniffles* Midna leaves and never comes back. There is no sequel and that does aorta of happen in every game. The companion leaves. Except for ST Link and Zelda were still companions.

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
I just beat the game.I noticed I couldn't save after it.I know Midna is now in the Twilight Realm.I just saved in the boss room.That means I can't go back and do other stuff.I don't know if that happened in other games because TP was the first one I played.(did it?).I'd like that to be an issue in the next game on wii.

Do you mean saving after the credits or something? No Zelda game allows you to save after the credits. That way the programmers don't have to add in a post-ending world where the villain is dead and you as the player can refight the main boss as many times as you like, not to mention do every side quest and other completion stuff in the game.

Z

ZeldaForever

Oh.Ok.Kinda lazy of the developers.
Well not really.
I'd kinda like to see a world without Ganondorf.

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
As far as I know, everygame I've played except TP saves automatically during the credits. They just exclude the part of you beating the boss. When I realized this in TP I made it and effort to never save after entering the main chamber of Hyrule Castle (I liked fighting all the individual minibosses.

Z

ZeldaForever

Oh yeah.Never mind about the part about saving in the Boss room because it just makes me go back to the beginning of the dungeon anyway.

Z

ZeldaForever

Yeah... I see your point. It'd also be bad because people don't know link killed ganondorf.

Once again Link receives no credit from other people of hyrule.(did people actually know link saved them in other games?)

Tom

I can see what your saying.
But what would really be the point?
A world without Ganondorf would be a Hyrule without anything to do.

Hmm, not entirely true, my friend. At least not in a game. I did get a bit disappointed with this too, for I found myself unable to finish sidequests and stuff.

Anyways, I'm sorta used to this,for this happens since I played Ocarina of Time.

Sparky

Crawfish Prime
Do you mean saving after the credits or something? No Zelda game allows you to save after the credits. That way the programmers don't have to add in a post-ending world where the villain is dead and you as the player can refight the main boss as many times as you like, not to mention do every side quest and other completion stuff in the game.
No game outside The Wind Waker let's you save after the credits you mean?

New Game Plus and all.

Ralis

Prince of the Zoras
You can save after the game, just technically, you haven't beaten the game anymore. It sends back to where you last saved. I saved right in front of the darknut who is gaurding the boss door, so I can fight him as many times as I want. But, you can always leave Hyrule castle, and do the other stuff that you didn't complete before you beat the game.

It would be kinda like Pokemon where after you beat the game, there is still things to do. There could be like a new area with a temple or what would be cool is like the place in ST in Castle Town where you go through rooms of monsters and then bosses.

I think it'd be awesome if you completed all of the side-quests and beat ganondoft, then it would let you continue after ganondorf was defeated, go to ordon, see everyone together again and happy, etc...
THEN more side-quests would open up allowing you to do even more! Plus giving you a reason to get everything in the game before you beat it. Then you could get a few cool items, stuff that would let you have fun in Hyrule after it was saved... like, a skateboard! lol, jk jk, even though that'd be cool. I dunno, like a flying horse to glide around and see hyrule at a different angle, or unlock a new area, oor a tunic that allows you too breakdance, I dunno man, just shooting ideas out! I think you get the point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom