• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Nintendo's New "Please Hold" Music (Skyward Sword Music)

Rytex

Resident Netizen
I don't know where to put this, since this isn't a theory, but it does have to do with Zelda, specifically the music. Lemme know if I put it in the wrong place. This is just something hilarious I realized when looking at the comments for this video.

I want you guys to imagine you're trying to call Nintendo's Customer Support (oxymoron much?), and they jut put you on hold. Now hit Play.

[video=youtube;PEozRLcAp9U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEozRLcAp9U&feature=related[/video]

Does anyone else think this is an awesome idea?

unknown

._.. .. _. _._ morse code
Much better than the random soft listening that you get now with most companies. That would be AWESOME! I would call nintendo just to do that for fun! (maybe not, but still)

Rytex

Resident Netizen
Much better than the random soft listening that you get now with most companies. That would be AWESOME! I would call nintendo just to do that for fun! (maybe not, but still)

I would just to tell them about this idea.

Whenever I hear this music I feel like I've just done something really stupid and the music is mocking me for it. It's the melodious equivalent of laughing in my face and calling me a ******.

Yup. That's why it was given to Groose. By the way, I would like to announce my support of a new game. The Legend of Groose: The Grooseinator of Grooseland!

Linkwolf

Worship the Strangeness
Yes Nintendo MUST see this post so I will never be bored on hold.

Hahaha! You're right, it does fit quite nicely. XD The trombone (I think?) is kind of soothing, and I wouldn't mind being put on hold for a while as the music is playing. Genius.

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
It should. It would make people feel better about being put on hold. Some people might just start laughing, or might feel offended about the song (but I don't think that will happen).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom