• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Nintendo's Chances of being in every Conference at e3?

What Do you think?

• Yes!

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • No.

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Most of them.

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters

Princess Niki

Allons-y
Staff member
Aside for the PC Showcase, Nintendo is affiliated with every company presenting next week so what do you guys think of their chances of at least getting a mention at every Press Conference next weekend?

This includes just having the Nintendo Switch symbol at the end of a trailer along side other platforms.

Feel free to use what pronouns you want. I use both sexed pronoun sets interchangeably.
I think there's a good chance!

Though, I'm hoping they have a special conference with Microsoft and the guy at Sony who decided their system shouldn't play nice with the others. A nice, long conference. With baseball bats.

They were not at the EA showcase. EA only had PS4's there. Secondly the EA Switch games are just games based on last gen tech. EA really don't give a [words mods would give me an infraction for using] about the Nintendo Switch.

On the other hand Microsoft have been advertising the Direct in their Xbox E3 dates/times list. Maybe there is a collaberation there we'll see in the direct? Who knows. We shall find out soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom