• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Nintendo_Master's Revised Timeline

BoxTar

i got bored and posted something
Okay, I'm sorry, but the directions for making a timeline are a little confusing. I am going to try to make this the best I can...

I was born in the 3-D Generation, so I am afraid I only know the games from OoT, and so on, including LttP.

Okay:

Child Timeline:

OoT.....MM--TP

Adult Timeline:

OoT--LttP--WW......PH

I think I did that correctly...Anyway, as for before it, I haven't gotten a chance to go through the others, so when I do, I will make sure to read the stories. Take a look at my timeline, and debate if necessary. I would put some specifics, but I am strapped for time, so...

The BS of WW states that nothing took place between OoT and WW, so ALttP cannot go there. Most people put ALttP on the CT as well, some time after TP. Mine would go:

Child Timeline
OoT/MM--TP--FSA--ALttP... then continue.

But ALttP doesn't work where you have it. If they wanted it to fit there, they would have mentioned in it WW's BS.

Also, if your having trouble designing your timeline, check out my thread here:

http://zeldadungeon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=4593

It helps to make it easily readable. You can edit your first post if you want to design in like that. If you want, you can just copy and past the sample one I have set up, and move things around accordingly.

Zemen

[Insert Funny Statement]
I understand you really only know the 3D games so my advice to you is this, PLAY THE OTHERS.

When placing the 3D games, the timeline is simple as heck. In fact, it seems like all of the 3D games are set in stone as to where they go on the timeline. The real challenge is placing all of the other games around them.

Skull_Kid

Bugaboo!
I understand you really only know the 3D games so my advice to you is this, PLAY THE OTHERS.

When placing the 3D games, the timeline is simple as heck. In fact, it seems like all of the 3D games are set in stone as to where they go on the timeline. The real challenge is placing all of the other games around them.

Seconded....

If you don't have the oppurtunity to play them, see walkthroughs of them on Youtube to see the important dialogues and cutscenes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom