• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Nintendo Year in Review

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
My Switch useage this year was... intermittent to say the least, so this should be interesting.
1670955805480.png
Yeah, Smash is most of the action my Switch sees. Kirby is also apparently the only serious playthrough I did on here to finishing, I sttarted some retro ones but never finsished them, whoops.
1670955897513.png
I'm not really sure what this is supposed to mean or why fnaf is on there.

This review wasn't as in depth as last year's which is disappointing. Wanted to see how mediocre my numbers were lol.

IMG_9649.png

and of course
IMG_9652.png

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Mine were pretty predictable for the most part.

nintendo_switch_2022_most_played.jpg

Unsurprising, except I didn't expect that Arceus was my #3.

nintendo_switch_2022_played_at_release.jpg

If it weren't for mail delays, I would have played more games at launch.

nintendo_switch_2022_3_years_of_play.jpg

Three of my all-time favorite games together here makes me <3

nintendo_switch_2022_favorite_games.jpg

Unsurprising again. Sunbreak's been lit.

nintendo_switch_2022_most_played_by_month.jpg

Most of that was since June. lol

nintendo_switch_2022_game_type.jpg

Yeah that's about right.

MightyMario

The Vengeful Warrior | Drawn by Uwu_Oocoo2
How do I access this? It just shows nothing and does nothing when I click “Get Started”, I also can’t find where to log in.

MightyMario

The Vengeful Warrior | Drawn by Uwu_Oocoo2
Still is doing nothing. It just shows a blank white place. I signed into my Nintendo Account but that didn’t do anything.

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
nintendo_switch_2022_most_played.png

I was making a Japanese village in minecraft, still working on that actually lol. I really need to show you guys what I've done so far.
I played through all of mario galaxy and now I'm working on 100% completing it which means I have to play through it again so yeah.
And splatoon 3 was so addicting when I got it, I've been playing it pretty frequently ever since oct. I think I'm about to hit 50 hrs
Ori was getting pretty close to being in that list I feel like. It just hit 30 hrs last month so I think if I had just played it a bit more it would've passed all stars.

Now for my favorite game, it's tough for me to decide between splatoon 3 and ori. I bought and played both this year and both were awesome and blew me away. But idk which to pick aaaaa
You know what, they're both my favorite game(s) for 2022

nintendo_switch_2022_favorite_games.png nintendo_switch_2022_favorite_games (1).png

nintendo_switch_2022_game_type.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom