• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Nintendo Year In Review

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
So the Year In Review just went up today. What was yours like? Share below!

Here's mine:
SmartSelect_20211214-145708_Samsung_Internet.jpg

SmartSelect_20211214-145721_Samsung_Internet.jpg

SmartSelect_20211214-145757_Samsung_Internet.jpg

SmartSelect_20211214-145813_Samsung_Internet.jpg

SmartSelect_20211214-145843_Samsung_Internet.jpg

SmartSelect_20211214-145904_Samsung_Internet.jpg

Here's the link: https://switch.nintendo.com/year-in-review/

Last edited:

Princess Niki

Allons-y
Staff member
I only kept the first log but my 2nd most played game was New Pokemon Snap at around 130ish hours give or take and my 3rd most played was Among Us at around 80 hours.

nintendo-switch-year-in-review-2021.png

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
First year of Switch, lets see what's up:
unknown-1.png
unknown-5.png
unknown-2.png
Kinda interesting how it slopes off before peaking in November, which is probably thanks to:
unknown-3.png
Idk what the other 2 hours were.
unknown-4.png
Yeah that's disproportionate and I'm not happy about it.

Forgot to grab a screenshot of my most played but it was BotW with 94 hours and then SNES online with 46 and Smash Ultimate with 44 iirc.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
nintendo-switch-year-in-review-2021.png

Nintendo Switch Year in Review 2021 – Official Nintendo Website - Google Chrome 12_19_2021 6_1...png

I kind of hate this years version for not letting me save pictures of each stat. Anyway, these stats are a little skewed. Breath of the Wild is definitely my second most played game this year, but I had to use a different profile to start a new playthrough which is why it didn't show up here. I probably didn't spend as much time as I did with Skyrim with BotW, but I know I put way more time into it than the 29 hours I did with Assassins' Creed: Black Flag. Immortals Fenyx Rising makes sense, I was still playing it a good bit when the year started, it probably would have gotten more time if I would have started the DLC.

But yeah, definitely the year for Skyrim, and some of my play time will spill over into next year. We'll see if it shows up as maybe #3 next year. Some of the time it says I played Skyrim was actually just time spent paused probably because the time log in the game itself says I only played for 118 hours so far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom