• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Nintendo Would Ruin Skyward Sword if (be Creative Guys)

1. There is a timer that tells you every time link has to use the restroom, and you have to go or else he faints.
2. The “magic meter” is a unit of measurement
3. There's a trade sequence to get a bottle of “pedo-bismol”
4. When Link's clothes get dirty you have to get them washed
5. You have to tune the harp's strings every time you use it
6. The beetle could get stuck on a spider web, & if it does you have to find a way to get it
7. Link has to sleep and you have to wait for him to wak up
8. It actually end up being half a game and it end in the middle of a dungeon

. . . To be continued . . .

Draymorath

Destroyer of Destruction
It's first-person.

There is an annoying blue fairy that follows you around offering useless advice and tips and pops up in the worst of times (In the shower, while you're jumping over a pit, while fighting the final boss, etc.).

You actually have to go through school...and it's like high school.

Link constantly gets beat up, thrown into lockers/garbage cans, and gets swirlies all by the hand of Groose and his lackeys.

Link is a emotionally challenged child.

Link has constant crying fits every time you kill a monster which you need to sit through. ("Oh that poor Bokoblin! He probably had a wife and kids! And now thanks to me, he's never coming home! WHY, WHY did I do this?!")

Zelda goes out with Groose at the end of the game and you have to sit through a ten minute cutscene of them making out.

Link finally grows tired of life and jumps off Skyloft, only to be trapped by an invisible wall with no way out.

They added a feature in which Link has several needs which you constantly have to tend to such as hygiene, bladder, sociality, hunger, thirst, energy (which kinda does exist actually), tiredness (you have to go to bed all the time or Link falls over gasping for air and crying and throwing up and - yeah I think you get the point)

Aaaaaaaaand Link has to move at least ten feet every ten seconds or a laser will shoot out of the sky and fry his brain.

:)

Big Octo

=^)
Nintendo cancels it. :rolleyes:

But really:
-Items excluding shields break, requiring high-priced repair.
-There's a chance that a potion may take away your hearts/poison you.
-Ghirahim makes out with Zelda. (Wait, WTF?!)
-Plot structure was severely altered.
-Ghirahim gets a spin-off.
-Zelda dies.
-Eh... I'm out of ideas for now.

9. Return of “big octo” :P
10. You have to raise a cucoo farm to feed yourself
11. There's a glitch in the that at every time you go through a door there's a possibility it becomes a previous Zelda game (I.e OOT, MM, Cd-I)
12. Link has tp stretch before every battle.
13. Link is sketsafrantic so on your tv you'll be hear voice (actuall that could kinda work as a telepathic guide)
14. The new puzzles are actually “jig-saw” puzzles
15. There's a school dance and a quarter of the game you going to every girl and asking them, and every time you do there is a 5-min cutscene of them saying no and Link running away crying
16. Nintendo feesls that everyone should know Japonese so they didn't translate the text

67ghost

no you're not
a side quest involving toilet papering grooses house and 30 minute cut-scene about his reaction

everybody gos schizophrenic during the final battle

girahim's master is evil cause his mom wouldn't let him buy a pony the final battle requires you to find a pony and bring it to girahim's master

girahim's master gets over emotional after his battle and become link's friend

girahim's boss battle are replaced with games of monopoly

Last edited:

Draymorath

Destroyer of Destruction
girahim's master is evil cause his mom wouldn't let him buy a pony the final battle requires you to find a pony and bring it to girahim's master

girahim's master gets over emotional after his battle and become link's friend

Ah, so the story was created by Disney? XD

If Link's design was replaced with the one from the CD-i games and whenever Zelda talks he says; "Well excuuuuse me Princess!"

N

Nino.g

If every time you hurt an enemy, link violently explodes from inside out, with the explosion nuking Skyloft and Hyrule for 1000000 years.

17. Link turns out to have dyslexia so every time you read a sign the words are jumbled
18. Link works at a hospital and is “on call” & has to report if he gets paged
19. Zelda has arm-pit hairs because razors weren't invented yet
20. Link has squeaky boots and every time you take a step they squeak LOUD!!!
21. Link breaks a leg & has to use crutches
22. Every time you defeat an enemy link does a little dance
23. Link has a bedtime curfew
24. When you open up a chest of rupees a rainbow pops out along with tingled dancing around it

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom