• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Nintendo RP: Worlds Collide!

amaterasu

Writer
okay listen PK Love Omega, stop with your **** and play by the rules, or you will be modkilled, and all posts you make will be ignored. kthanksbai

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
I applaud you all blah blah blah, now get on with the game and stop having a nice chat in a RP game.

"So..... I guess I am solo?" Tony asked, looking at the cliff below.

Blendercat

Riding Suicune
Mauno shrugged. "Yeah, I mean, you could trail us if you want. Not likely we'd take that likely, and you'd probably be assaulted. But, yeah, solo."

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
"Pssh, fine, I'll come along, I mean, you people need someone to take care of you," Tony arrogantly said, sitting on the cliff.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"No," Alwin said, "We don't want you to... and we can take care of ourselves," he walked over to where the others were, "There's just something not right about you, man..."

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
"Pssh, fine. If you babies don't need help, then I am just going to.... get away. But don't think your getting out of this easy!" Tony unconfidently said, backing away, tripping and losing his mask.
"Woops, went evil on someone.... Well bye!" Tony sent out Charizard, grabbed Munchlax and hopped on.

"Pssh, fine. If you babies don't need help, then I am just going to.... get away. But don't think your getting out of this easy!" Tony unconfidently said, backing away, tripping and losing his mask.
"Woops, went evil on someone.... Well bye!" Tony sent out Charizard, grabbed Munchlax and hopped on.

Last edited:

Blendercat

Riding Suicune
Mauno smiled. Alwin turned to him. "What's with the grin?" Mauno took out a small tablet, and spoke into it. A hologram of an angel appeared. "This is the Skyworld Security Service, how may I help you?" Mauno spoke clearly. "I'd like to report an intruder. He is riding an orange, fire-breathing dragon. He tried to harm us. I suggest you take care of him immediately." The angel looked up. "Seargeant Mauno! We will dispatch him shortly. Thank you." He turned to Alwin. "Connections."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom