• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Nintendo RP: Worlds Collide!

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Alwin watched as Vaati, originally in his humanoid mage form, became the Vaati's Revenge, his final form. He smiled, "I hear you have something better then the Light Force," he said.
Alwin startd to laugh, "I knew Kirby wasn't acting right, and then he turnd into this guy!"
Dedede, misunderstanding Alwin's words and not recognizing Vaati's Rvenge, attacked the wind mage with his hammer. Alwin laughed all the harder.

Goron Link

Keep on Roll'n
Roko Typed in his Teleporter "Find Zalix." A Flash Went and he was Teleported to Zalix.
Kold looked at the new Villans. "Pshh. These ones look weaker than the ones we already fought."

amaterasu

Writer
"Are you calling me weak! I can get Papa to send all of his Koopa Troopas and Goombas out on you!" Bowser Junior said, stomping a foot.

Far, far, FAR, away, Amaterasu woke up. "Huh? Where am I?" she wondered, looking around. This time she wasn't in that wierd force field. She was in some kind of cage. In the sky.

Blendercat

Riding Suicune
Mauno saw there were new villains. He took out his weapons, and made quick work of them. They faded away. He sighed. "OK, now let's go."

I MEANT THE ONLY CHARACTERS ARE ONES WE CREATED! At least... for now... BUH BUH BAAAAAAH

amaterasu

Writer
(minus my chracter who ONCE AGAIN was kidnapped by Ganon. BUT IT'S ALL MAH FAULT!)

Amaterasu was still trying to figure out where she was. When she looked out the side, all she saw were clouds. Look down. Clouds. Look up. Clouds. If she tried to break out, she was probably going to just fall to her death. What were the odds of there being a freshwater water body below?

Blendercat

Riding Suicune
Mauno thought of something. He pressed his teleporter. "Find Ammy's teleporter." He turned around, and his teleporter said "Teleporter found."

"...Grgh. REALLY? How many times has she been kidnapped now?"

amaterasu

Writer
Ammy lied on her back, her arm dangling out of the side of the cage. She looked around, but couldn't find her Bow, Quiver, or Teleporter. "Oh great. They're going to go straight to Ganon. Just because I went missing. I feel like crap."

amaterasu

Writer
After a while, Amaterasu thought of somthing. "Wait. Those clouds aren't even moving. Ganon's Probably simulating this."

Blendercat

Riding Suicune
Mauno looked left and right, soaring through the clouds.

I hope this capture thing doesn't become a regular thing for her. It's getting on my nerves.

Mauno shot a few Guays out of frustration, and swooped down low, to get a better view.

amaterasu

Writer
Amaterasu flicked the bars of her cage for a while, eventually chipping off a piece. By eventually, I mean about 4 hours. Then she had an idea. Chucking the piece out of the cage and towards the sky, she hopped it would fall, and prove she wasn't in a force field. It bounced off and flew right back at her. "Woah!" she screamed, ducking. It flew right threw the cage, and onto the other side. Bounced off there too. Ammy caught it and set it down near the side.
"Well, you are a smart little Zora aren't you?" a voice boomed. It startled Amaterasu. "Well, Amaterasu, your friends will die trying to find you. Even Link can't defeat me!"
"Ganondorf? Or should I say, GanonDORK!" Ammy replied, beggining to laugh until her sides hurt.
"FOOL! You dare mistake me for Ganondorf! I am Girham! I will beat you within an inch of your life if you try anything funny again!" And with that, the lights were out, plunging Ammy into pitch darkness.

Goron Link

Keep on Roll'n
Roko was Messing around with this new Technolagy of his. He Pressed a button and an Arwing came to him.
"Sweet!" Roko Got in and Closed the cockpit. He Flew around Hyrule Looking for Ammy.
Kold Looked at his Teleporter. "I Can't understand any of these Symbols. I would've known them if I wasn't abandonded in the. middle of the Gerudo Desert."

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Alwin found himself in the middle of the sky. He began falling and quickly set his teleporter for Hyrule Field, but it wasn't working. He opened a pokeball and Wigglytuff formed into the shape of a parachute, slowly falling toward the ground below.

amaterasu

Writer
"Wigglytuff." the pokemon said before going back into Alwin's Pokeball.
"Well. That was an adventure." Alwin said, pocketing the Pokeball.
"What happened?" Xalv asked.

(sorry i was just SO BORED, cuz i couldn't think of anything else to happen to my character. But don't worry, that SHOULD be the last time she's kidnapped. )

Blendercat

Riding Suicune
Amaterasu... in this it is Zalix or Mauno. In Hyrule it's Xalv. In Elemana it's Xavier.

Mauno still flew. He couldn't find Ammy or Ganon everywhere. He wished he had a signal.

Alwin and Kold arrived in a flash. Zalix got up. "I need to show something to you guys." He took them to the dead man with the note.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom