• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Nintendo RP: Worlds Collide!

amaterasu

Writer
Kirby woke up and looked around. He found some rods and fished. Then got out his large pot and made breakfast for everybody. Then he went around waking people up. "Breakfast!" he said.
"Does anybody see that blue girl?" Fox asked. "Ammy or somthing?"

amaterasu

Writer
^I'm gone too. Read my post.

(If Pit hasn't come back yet, I'll bring him back. If not just ignore him coming and we'll go with the dialouge.) Another Portal opened and Pit dropped through. "Hey guys, um. I know you all slept and somebody kept watch, but where is Amaterasu?" He asked.
"She kept watch all night. I tried to keep awake but I fell asleep one time. Woke up when Kirby made breakfast. Ammy kept watch all night." Fox said.

Blendercat

Riding Suicune
Mauno was still waiting for the others. He turned to Zalix. "I'm going back to see what's taking them so long." He teleported back, then realized something. "Where's Ammy?"

amaterasu

Writer
"That's what I just said." Fox said.
"Find. Ammy." Kirby added, running around and looking under rocks.
"Yeah, where is she? I don't see her bow or quiver." Pit added.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Alwin woke up and looked around. Kirby, Fox, Pit, and Mauno were searching for somehting. Then he realized two things:
1. They were back in Hyrule.
2. Ammaterasu and Zalix were gone.

Pit called to him and said, "Zalix is safe, but Ammy's gone!"
So check number two.
Only Ammy was missing.

amaterasu

Writer
About an hour later Fox came back from Hyrule Field.

"I couldn't find her."
"No friend." Kirby added.

Goron Link

Keep on Roll'n
Kold woke up. He Shivered from his Nightmare. He got up and saw everyone looking around. "Whats happining?" He looked down to his Friend Roko.
Roko Snored and Howled in his sleep.
Kold shrugged. "I guess he's still not used to his new body.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Kirby saw nothing but a plat of pancakes, sitting there in the middle of the forest. He ate it and saw another. H kpt following them until he found a room full of pancakes. He kept eating... until he felt the poison take hold. Kirby lost all conciousness.

"Anyone seen the pink puff?" Alwin called.

Goron Link

Keep on Roll'n
Roko Woke up. He looked at his Body.
"It wasn't a Dream?"
Kold Shook his head. "No."
Roko looked around "someone's Missing."
"Ammy is."
"Oh. Whats this?" Roko found a Strange Device on his Arm. He Pressed a Button and a Land Master Came.
"Cool! Everyone Get in!"

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Alwin smiled and jumped inside, taking a position so he could fire the turret. Fox ran up and cursed Roko before calling, "Slippy: bring up the Landmaster."
It dissapeared and, a minute later, Alwin reappeared, "I never liked frogs," he muttered.

Blendercat

Riding Suicune
Mauno facepalmed. "Don't you think it's a bigger worry to, y'know, FIND AMMY?" He thought temporarily, then realized something. "OK, Roko, John. You teleport to Zalix, scout around there. Everyone else, come with me and search."

FOR THE LAST TIME, THE HEROES ARE GONE! ZIP, ZOOP, NADA! NO MORE HEROES!

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Fox, Kirby, and Pit were replaced by three evil creatures: a purple-skinned mage (Vaati), a hammer-wielding, green-skinned freak (King Dedede) and a a small, Bowser-like creature (Baby Bowser). They smiled evilly.
(There! The heroes are gone!)

amaterasu

Writer
"Look who's here! I don't see Mama Peach but I bet Daddy will be happy with these guys!" Bowser Juonier said.
"I don't know where Kirby went but I need to find him and tell him a few things!" Dedede said, swinging his hammer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom