• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Nintendo Patents Horseback Riding Controller

CZG

I actually seen something similar to this in real life. It was more a skippy-bal than a horse thing though.
It was no Nintendo's thing, but some other childrens toy company.
It was mean a a controller for 3-6 year ols to play colourfull videogames.

I agree, it's to ******** for someone over the age of six or seven, let alone for someone by the age of 20, but it worked pretty darn good and I wished they made a miniature version of that thing to act as an improved 3D scrolling mouse with some extra buttons. And make it one colour and not use plasic too cheap...

I would get that controller, but that thing from the picture that was posted.... oh no!
I wouldn't buy it of course, but then again, I buy almost nothing. None of the wii-accessoires actually.
For (very) young kids with rich parents, it looks fun?

One of the stargest inventionss I've seen lately...

Icetomeetyou

*brofist*
Oh heck no. That looks utterly ridiclous. Who in their right mind would actually want to sit on the ground if they wanted to ride a horse on a game? I think the controls for riding a horse in TP are perfectly fine. There's nothing wrong with wanting to have a realistic gaming experience but this is just too stupid.

Austin

Austin
Despite IGN doing an article on it, I still smell a hoax. In all considerations of it not being a hoax, I highly doubt they'll manufacture it. To mean it looks like a cheap pillow with a location to put a wii mote. For 5 dolalrs, I can buy a cheap pillow and cut a hole for a wiimote, but I don't got the time and energy to do so.

I also highly doubt that they'll make it mandatory for the new Zelda Wii. If they do, I'll have to think twice before buying it...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom