• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Nintendo/Other Consoles and Sega.

Amelie

Air Dancer
They tryed it before and it didnt work. Thats why Sony split and made Playstation.

Besides. Sony and Nintendo are both very different. If Sony ever pulls there heads out of the bums it might happen.. but there is no way that will happen either >>

I don't like the idea with that.
I mean, sony is more hardcore than nintendo, where casual games rule
Although it would be nice for kingdom hearts to go for wii

I don't like the idea with that.
I mean, sony is more hardcore than nintendo, where casual games rule
Although it would be nice for kingdom hearts to go for wii

Nintendo and Sony are enemys.
There is no such thing as hardcore games,it's a name made up by PS3/Xbox 360 owners to try to make there systems sound cooler.

Like Kitsu said, they are very different, so it is improbable. But you never know. Sometimes opposites attract.

I personally am on the fence with this idea. I think that it could make Nintendo's big franchise games have great graphical capability, but then they might lack in storyline and gameplay, which is what we long about franchises like Zelda.

Skull_Kid

Bugaboo!
Epic failure... totally... Nintendo Systems are always better, even though they are the underdogs of their generations.

@ZeldaFreak: there is a Kingdom Hearts Game scheduled for the DS to come out during this year

Amelie

Air Dancer
PS3 and 360 are not "hardcore". They have blood and gore. And yes.. at times more challangeing games.

I dislike the hardcore vs casual gamer thing very much. All three are game consoles.

Just because Nintendos games dont have gore and maybe even not as high a difficulty then most PS3/360 games doesnt make it wimpy or that the people that play those games are any less of gamers then the people that game on PS3 or 360.

I like use and own both 360 and Wii. I enjoy both consoles. I agree that the 360 might have more higher budget games but it doesnt make me a hard core gamer.

Im just a gamer. I pick up a game (any game) and play it a little.

It annoys me as much as people that tell me I use Mac because Im to stupid to use Windows >>

General Lee

Classic Gamer
In my opinion, back int he 90s, the Sega Genesis was actually better as they would drop a pretty good game more often where on the SNES they would drop an AMAZING game not so often. But in the end sega screwed themselfs with the 32x/CD. They shouldnt have released them becuase thats what put them in the grave. Should have forgotten about the 32x, and put the CD in either the Neptune (was never released) or Saturn. So in the end the SNES came out on top :) (my opinion)

Onilink89

Nyanko Sensei
Nintendo and Sony are enemys.
There is no such thing as hardcore games,it's a name made up by PS3/Xbox 360 owners to try to make there systems sound cooler.

Yes, and thats why i think Sega is getting a closer bond with nintendo.
Because Playstation gave a final blow to Sega forcing them to become a 3th party game developer. And when xbox was new at the market, they ordered many games from sega at the start. Since xbox needed more 3th party connections.

But recently, sega keeps making good exclusive games for nintendo compared to other 3th party games for the wii & ds.
Example: Sonic Games, Madworld, the conduit, house of the dead, nights ect...
I really hope they make a wii exclusive Jetset Radio for the wii.

With graphics, sound & music, sega is actually doing a good job.
But sometimes they can use a little impovement with the gameplay, but hey every game has its flaws.

And i found something interesting.
I found out that michael jackson was also making soundtracks for sonic 3. Until sega had to cancel the agreement due the whoale child abuse incedent. But still, even now he holds some of the rights of the game. pretty weird.
i know there was a sega game that was called "Michael Jackson's Moonwalker".
But that actually MJ was working with sega, thats unexpected.
Yeah for some of you this may be old news but i didn't knew it.

here is picture :D
sonic_jackson.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom