• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Nintendo Minute – Xenoblade Chronicles X Let’s X-plore!

Lozjam

A Cool, Cool Mountain
Hey dude. I really appreciate this, it's awesome... However, I think all of these videos should go into the general Xenoblade X thread. People like us are already going to get the game, and we pretty much know everything about it. However, people who go into the XCX thread may not have the knowledge that we do. And they also need that extra push to get the game.

Triforce King

Pathfinder for life
Hey dude. I really appreciate this, it's awesome... However, I think all of these videos should go into the general Xenoblade X thread. People like us are already going to get the game, and we pretty much know everything about it. However, people who go into the XCX thread may not have the knowledge that we do. And they also need that extra push to get the game.
Yeah your right, I just want this group to have something too, but if we want more people to get into the series, then we have to make sure that everybody see these videos on all threads talking about Xenoblade X, and not just the ones in our group, but everywhere else. But when the time comes that we can exchange NNIDs, then we have to exchange them in this group.

Lozjam

A Cool, Cool Mountain
Yeah your right, I just want this group to have something too, but if we want more people to get into the series, then we have to make sure that everybody see these videos on all threads talking about Xenoblade X, and not just in our group, but everywhere else. But when the time comes that we can exchange NNIDs, then we have to exchange them in this group.
I always thought this group morea s a place to discuss Xenoblade X more in depth(When we get the game). We would talk about lore, cool battle tactics, ect. I think most of the pre-release stuff now should really be seen for all to seem....
At least we have the game journalists on our side.

Triforce King

Pathfinder for life
I always thought this group morea s a place to discuss Xenoblade X more in depth(When we get the game). We would talk about lore, cool battle tactics, ect. I think most of the pre-release stuff now should really be seen for all to seem....
At least we have the game journalists on our side.
It is, but it seems there're not many people on here that want to discuss anything in the group lately, so I thought I spice things up a bit, by showing some videos.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom