• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Nintendo Loves Ocarina of Time

Katelynn

Flirtatously Flirty
So, we've had OoT on the N64, the GameCube Collector's Edition, the Wii Virtual Console, the 3DS, and now it's on the Kindle Fire. What're your opinions on this? Do you think Majora's Mask will get some love soon enough?

MW7

I think it's a toss up between ALTTP and MM if Nintendo decides to put some effort into re-releasing a game. I say ALTTP because Miyamoto made comments about wanting it to be in 3d a while back. MM has a chance to make it to the 3ds as long as the popular support for this happening continues to grow. At least we have the re-releases of MM on the Collector's Edition and Virtual Console for now though. It's better than no love.

Nintendo only loves Ocarina of Time so much more than all the other games in the series because it's made them so much money. Hopefully they give MM a chance to do the same again.

S

SS,OoT,WW,TP

Well the kindle fire version is just a emulated version of OoT, and Majora's Mask should definitely get some well needed love, and if they do a remake of MM it should be done WAY better than OoT 3D, because that wasn't that great of a remake.

everettkagan

Major SS and Oot fan!
I think that Oot deserves all of the attention its getting. I played it first on the 3ds when it came out, and at that time, I didnt have any interest in the legend of zelda at all. In fact, the only things i knew was that the main character is link and he has to defeat ganondorf and save zelda. THATS IT!!! But i saw it on the shelf of gamestop when i was trying to find a nice game to come with my 3ds, and i said, "lets give it a shot." It turns out, paying the 30 dollars(or something) opened me up to a huge new world, with knights and fairys and dwarves.(oh, and dont forget to mention the talking giant tree.:lol:) After that, I was totally obsessed with the legend of zelda. As for MM, I have never played it cause i dont have a nintendo 64:dry: but with all the positive rep its been getting, i say that it deserves a 3d outing. 3d was just one of the awesome things that i loved about oot 3d, so i think that it would be amazing if MM gets that attention.ß

Fullmetal

The Spy-Sniper Combo
I definitely think MM needs some love. If you think about it, it's natural that Nintendo would love OoT, seeing as how it's one of their best games. I do think they've gone a little overboard on the remakes, but I know that we're all glad to see OoT 3D. In the meantime, I'm continually supporting Operation Moonfall.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
So, we've had OoT on the N64, the GameCube Collector's Edition, the Wii Virtual Console, the 3DS, and now it's on the Kindle Fire. What're your opinions on this? Do you think Majora's Mask will get some love soon enough?

MM simply does not deserve all this kind of attention, sure a remake could be done, but it simply not as popular as OOT. The best selling zelda of all time recently became TP, so that would actually be a better candidate for a remake or re release. I know it's only 5 years old but there were some issues that could be addressed.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I think MM will get some love soon enough, however as MW7 noted ALttP is equally good as a candidate for a remake. Actually, a 3D (meaning three dimensional, not 3D display) remake of ALttP would be a best seller if pulled off correctly – Nintendo has little room for mistake besides purist fans who want the game to be 'remade' in unadulterated (unedited) form.

SecretNerd-sshh

Its a secret to everyone
OoT is still bringing in new fans and pleasing the old. Im not really sure MM has that ability on the new fan side.

And a 3d (not display) remake of alttp would be bad ***.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom