• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Nintendo Land

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Why hasn't Nintendo considered this yet?! It'd be such a good Idea! An amusement park that is based off Nintendo. I've seen a video about this from the online video series Hey Ash Whatcha Playin? but I had the idea before hand. The video is below for reference.

My ideas on this are similar to the video but I think that the sections need to be as follows...
1) Hyrule
2) Donkey Kong Country
3) Dream Land
4) World of Pokemon
5) Zebes
6) World of Fire Emblem
7) Mushroom Kingdom
8) Corneria

Hyrule gets a ride that takes you through the land of Hyrule in a 3D movie ride simulator type thing. With interactions and stuff (ie. fake smoke, fire, water splashes, cold air, etc.) this ride would be pretty awesome. Also include Lon Lon Ranch and Castle Town.

DK Country has that mine cart ride (as stated in the video) and helicopter flying ride.

Dream Land gets a ride similar to Kirby Air Ride with different cars taking different types of paths (ie. the wheel cart has speed up sections while wing star has more air based sections)

World of Pokemon....I'd have to get back to that.

Zebes would have a Metroid laser tag arena and a shooting ride. Plus maybe one that is a roller coaster (samus's ship) that's escaping from Ridely

World of Fire Emblem....not sure Either

Mushroom Kingdom would be the main focal point. Peaches castle and more.

Corneria is obviously Starfox based. Must have a ride that....DOES A BARREL ROLL! No exceptions!

so watch teh video and tell me what you think. What are your ideas? Could we possibly convince Nintendo to do this?

[video=youtube;nWIsnIWyV3w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=nWIsnIWyV3w[/video]

Nintendo Land?Ok,good idea,but only attractions?If Nintendo Land had exclusive content,like pokemon wireless events,or on the pokemon world had a space only for gamers,I think it would be better.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
@Ocarina_Link - Like I said these are basic ideas. They'd also sell games and systems including used 6th gen and prior games/consoles, maybe even new for certain events. PKMN cards and WiFi zones as well as WiFi/cards for the Kid Icarus. But keep throwing ideas around:)

@TwilightDeku - All their stuff is weird. I'll link you their website soon so you can see other things by them. They've got some really funny ones and the first one is based on Ocarina of Time:)

Well Capcom maneged to open themselves a bar out in Korea so I don't see why Nintendo can't set up an amusement park.

Yes please, Nintendo Land would be great =D If not only so I could take my picture with major Nintendo characters. Imagine an entire section of the park being the Mushroom Kingdom or Hyrule? That'd be a lot of fun :D

N

Nintendoprodigy

Nintendoland would be such a great idea and as earlier stated they could offer exclusive goodies

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Nintendo Land wouldn't be frequented as much as Six Flags/King's Island by me. It'd cost a buttload to get in, as is needed to pay for rides operations and stuff, and then overpriced games/consoles on top of that. I already have to sneak food into most amusement parks, I don't think I wanna sneak games/consoles in there too (which'd be nigh impossible what with metal detectors and all).

guapo2003

The incomparable legend
I think Nintendoland would be a pretty neat idea, but I don't see it going over very well because it would be too cheezy. Plus just with Nintendo characters, alot people wouldnt go for, because it is childish for the most part. I like the idea of it, but I just don't think it would go over very well.

That is actually an idea for a project I once had in my class. I didn't actually try to attempt it given that I don't even have a job that pays for house bills, but it is still something that I'd like to see happen.

Id think more rollercoasters! GoKart ride from MarioKart, Nintendo themed restaurants, Nintendo Mascots! Maybe like Disney Land! I love that idea!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom